Have a job interview tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay!!!!!! (doing a happy dance)

congrats dina!! 2nd grade is a great year. the kids are still cute and sweet at that age.

Thank you all. I couldn't be happier. Now I need to start lesson planning for next week and come up with a plan to motivate and inspire my new students.:rolleyes: I can't wait!

Alix,
Sorry I signed off right away last night dear. My family was waiting for me to watch a movie together. Hugs to you girl.

Congratulations, Teach!! I'm very happy for you!!!
img_243438_0_89ab133f24cc72adafa41e2fd8d20dad.gif

I am SO happy for you Dina! I loved teaching 2nd grade! If there's anything I can do to help just let me know (I created a great lesson for nouns and verbs, which I posted to a lesson plans site and a lot of people have used).

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Thanks once again you all. Corazon, I'm going to miss you all as well. I'm already missing you all since I haven't been able to be on here much. Have been planning and organizing the classroom plus entertaining my 3 kids during this week that they're off for Spring break. Ah! It's very tiring but fun.

How did I miss this thread??? Congrats Dina!!!! I am thrilled for you. You are going to do great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom