Have Any Old Game Pieces You Don't Need?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
If you have any old game pieces (in good shape), such as Scrabble letters, etc., and you are going to throw them away, let me know. I will pay the shipping if it is something I can use.

:)Barbara

off topic

I watch ESPN a lot. They have these tongue in cheek "This is Sports Center" (for instance) commercials and other various ones using athletes. Their newest one has Shaquille O'neil playing scrabble against someone and he has all these words with Q's in them, maybe they were all his name (I only half saw it once) the guys asks him how he got so many Q's.... Shaq snaps back, nevermind. I love those commercials.

OK, carry on. :)

Hey, I need a letter "A" for my Scrabble game if you get extras Barbara. ;)
I just got 400 Scrabble tiles, so I will send your "A" with your Christmas card. It's too bad you needed an "A" and not a consonant. As you know, from Wheel of Fortune, consonants are free, but vowels cost $250!

:)Barbara

Well crap! Hmmm...what if I send you a couple of pictures of cute girls? Would that make it even? LOL! And THANKS Barbara, I will be able to get rid of the crappy tile I "made" to fill the gap.

Back
Top Bottom