Have you ever seen anything like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, I have. I visited friends in Marquette and while the waves certainly were NOT that big they still froze in a "wave". I've never forgotten it. That's gonna be some "high tide" when they thaw out! LOL

That's pretty cool, Constance. Thanks for the photos.
I live along Lake Erie and have seen some pretty crazy ice, but nothing that extreme. The big thing here are ice dunes, which are hollowed out "mountains" of ice that form close to shore from the waves pounding, sometimes 20 ft high. People climb them and fall right through, of course unable to get out.

That is absolutely beautiful!!!
Apparently they had some crazy blizzard weather this weekend up in Duluth, MN at the end of Lake Superior... but I've never seen anything like that! Wow!

hey, where's tatt?

i can see him setting up a video camera, then running into the frame and jumping on a surfboard, pretending to be riding it... :cool:

hey, where's tatt?

i can see him setting up a video camera, then running into the frame and jumping on a surfboard, pretending to be riding it... :cool:

el oh el<insert sarcasim>

well, here I am , and i would not be in that cold of stuff, mr.B, lol!

for real though, seen it, and it somehow reminds me of supermans fortress of solitude...

Back
Top Bottom