Have you noticed SMALLER bag of Lay's and Doritos chips.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
in the grocery stores now...

I see a half ounce got cut out of the regular large bags...

Ya know last night DH and I had a discussion about this very thing. He insisted the bags were less than normal and I did my best to explain about weight vs volume and big bags with lots of air to avoid crushing the chips.

Just Great .. now I have to go and tell him he was right ... he loves when that happens LOL

The NEW Doritos bag has a new Triangle logo, but only 11 ounces per bag. The previous bag with old logo had 11.5 ounces...

Lays classic 10.5 ounces is now 10 ounces. Any lays other bag of lays potato chips that have a seasoning on them are 9.5 ounces which is down from 10 ounces.

The new bags of lays chips tell you try out the do us a flavor finalists.

mrs lmb, how much does a half ounce of air weigh? just tell him that. they must have taken out a half ounce of air. that should do it.

MrsLMB said:
Just Great .. now I have to go and tell him he was right ... he loves when that happens

LOL

Oh c'mon be a sport. Let DH have this one.

Every dog has its day. Give him a good belly scratch too

:)

Speaking of Lays.... has anyone tried their Sriracha Hot Suace chips?

They taste like the BBQ chips to me.

Bleh! Disappointed!

I don't buy a lot of chips, just some Trader Joe's nacho chips for my partner (doritos have msg, he doesn't tolerate msg well). I went to buy chips for some reason recently and couldn't believe how expensive the name brands were!

Back
Top Bottom