Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've put up the outside lights( earlier this month when it

was 65 degrees and dry) but I won't turn them on until mid December. Inside I won't even start until mid December. I like to end one holiday before I start another.

Started on the outside yesterday. All of the second story lighting is in place, as is the ground floor, save for a couple of strands. Life sized Santa on his Motorcycle is also affixed to the roof. Plan on powering it up this weekend.

The inside is Mrs SK's domain, she'll likely put up the tree and other decorations this weekend.

Its official-Happy holidays everyone!!:)

Used to be a real Christmas junkie, but since Buck's not here to share, probably won't do anything. He loved Christmas and was part of what fed my holiday spirit. Unless something changes, it'll just be another day for me. Sorry to be a downer, but the holidays are going to be a challenge for me. Hope I didn't kill this thread. I apologize.

I know how you feel Katie. Christmas was Mom's favorite. The first year she was gone the rest of the family went way overboard on celebrating to make up for her missing contagious Christmas spirit. I know it will be hard for you but do something the two of you always did together as a testament to your time together here.

Me, I will put up the tree this Friday. I only really decorate one room and the front door. Sometimes I can get DH to put up outside lights. I might be able to convince him this year since we're hosting the family for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom