Have you seen the new look for Blue Bunny Ice Cream yet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
https://www.bluebunny.com/

I like the new look of the tubs, but as the company says they have improved the product by using butter milk they have also cut the size by 8-10oz a tub starting last month.

Yep we saw that. The price went from 2/$5 to 2/$7 to pay for that new marketing.

Commercial ice cream companies are driving me nuts. Between filling the product with air (I'm looking at you Edy's Dreyer's) and creating ice creams that are "frozen dairy dessert" because they don't qualify to be called ice cream because their formulas have been so cheapened (Edy's/Dreyer's, Breyer's), their products have been pretty much ruined for me.

I used to buy ice cream regularly, I rarely do now. If I buy ice cream, it's usually something in the super premium category as a treat, or I go out for it.

I usually have a carton of the Edy's no-sugar vanilla in the freezer, but not to use it as ice cream. Instead, it's purpose is to act like a thicker whipped cream, topping strawberry shortcake or apple pie. At least by us it's still cheap for a cheap ice cream - $2.99 unless it's on sale 2/$5. If we want real ice cream, we just go out or go without.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom