Haven't been on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
Sorry I haven't been on lately everyone. Just going through a bunch of personal stuff right now. My boyfriend and I are splitting up and I will be leaving. So I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on here again. Just didn't want everyone to worry. I will miss you all like crazy. I will check in from time to time when given a chance. So so long for now but not forever.
:(

Sorry about your breakup. That is always a hard thing to go through. When you say leaving does that mean moving from Cleveland or just moving out of the place you share? We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a soft landing wherever you end up!

Thinking of you middie. Prayers going up for you. Peace girl, lots of peace wished for you.

Sorry for your difficulties. I know how bad that can be. I hope your situation gets a lot better very soon.

Email me if you need to talk. I will email you my phone number as well. We have been praying for you in this situation and will continue to do so. I hope you know how much you mean to James and me.

:flowers:Barbara

Thanks for thinking of your DC family and sharing your unhappy (you do sound unhappy about the break up) news.
Please let any of us know if we can help.
I hope you wind up much happier and in a nice warm climate.

Hi, sent ya a pm with my email address... you know I'm here if you need to talk.

smiles and hugs, T

Dear Middie, From a stranger over here in Norwalk I do wish you well. I'm betting on you - you will land on your feet and in a better situation! Trust and believe in yourself.

I'm so sorry to hear this, middie. You are a lovely person and I hate to think of you having to go through this personal turmoil. I hope that this huge life change will bring you to a happier place in life, filled with joy and peace and loving, caring people because you deserve it, girlfriend. Let us know if you need anything.

Good luck to you girl. PM me if I can be of any help. We'll miss you so hurry back.

Ah, Middie - I'm so sorry to hear that your world has shifted course - here's hoping that the new course you choose will be a rewarding one! Still don't understand why we have to go through losses to find what we are looking for. Have a safe journey and stay in touch with us, please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom