Having the best day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
This is a wonderful day.
All of my kids and all of my grand babys and I, all together.
Wonderful day.
All the family except my doll {DH who's at work}.
We met at the Red Rock Park, we played all day.
We chased and loved and laughed and it was perfect.
My sons wife too, my little sons fiance.
Guess what? DIL was wonderful. Almost happy to see me.
We came back to DD's house, and all had a huge lunch together.
The baby's are playing.
The big kids are now doing errands.
BEST NEWS OF ALL IS.................................
DS is home from work, just luck, [or is it] and took his doll to the doctor for her apt. She's overdue by 11 days.

At the doctors office, he said, "Oh, we're having a baby!"
My doll is driving up tomorrow morning.
I don't have to work until Friday at night so I can stay/help out/and be here for the miracle.
It's all good.
As usual............GIG!
PGFWABF!!!!

PS...Sorry, I had to share!

Yippee!!! I'm so happy you'll get to be there when your newest little bundle arrives! Be sure and take a second to let us know when he makes his entrance! A big hug to all of you.

YEA, all good things for those who wait:) and are kind and loving and just plain good..Hugs to all of you, may you have many, many more days like today..Let us know when the little guy agrees to let loose and join the group...
kades

What a great day and a greater one to come!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us...you be sure and fill us in on details after the delivery. :flowers:

Landon arrived at about 8:23 pm last night. Mom and baby are doing perfectly. I m so pleased for the outcome of the day. Another perfect little one enters into our family. We are so blessed.

Congratulations!!!! But we need details. (And maybe a pic.) How do his big sisters feel? What does he look like? Have you gotten any sleep? I am so happy for you that you were able to be there - you and Landon will have a very special bond since you will have known him from the first moment of his life!

Was at their house watching the two little girls yesterday after sitting for hours holding Landon in the hospital. OML. I told the Ped to watch me because I was going to steal him. She informed me the whole hospital would shut down due to the over abundance of bells/whistles/alarms that would be set off if I tried.
7lb14oz
21"
White hair, light blue eye, a true Irishman is ever there was one.
My husband, his grandfather, keeps getting a little tee'd off that I keep saying this but I think he's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.
He says, "Uh hello, what about our 3?":huh:
They're home now with their new bundle of joy.
Our son, is over the moon.
They went hog wild on Baby Pottery Barn linens for him, all planes, sooo cute.
Thanks for letting me gloat, a pix or 2658 of them, will arrive when I am home again.

That is so exciting! I'm glad all went well and that the baby is healthy. And I am soooooooooo jealous (baby due in 6 weeks).

Lefse,
how wonderful for all of you..I'm so jealous, 6 grandkids is NOT enough..Wish I could get one of mine to go for it again..I'm needing a baby to snuggle..:LOL:

Just kidding, I'm lucky and Olivia is still little enough to con into me holding her for a minute or two...
Hugs to all of you.
kades

lefse, i'm glad i didn't miss this post. been out battling dragons (ladies) :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

i'm happy to hear that all is well, and you've been blessed once more.

no one deserves that much happiness more than you.

god bless little landon. :)

Last edited:
i have a pillow that has this sewn on it. "if i had known grandkids were so much fun, i would have had them first." lol and great grandbabies are even more fun. congrats and best wishes to you and the parents.babe

Back
Top Bottom