Hawaii vacation photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
Hi everyone! If you are interested, here is a link to some Hawaii photos. We had a great time! One of the days we kayaked to Captain Cook monument, which is supposed to have the best snorkeling on the island. We also had the luxery of a beach all to ourselves. We took a 4-wheel drive road to get there, and it was worth it!
http://photobucket.com/albums/y218/corazon90/
Thanks for looking!

Coraz, your photos are beautiful!! I love Hawaii, and I've only been to Honolulu! I would fall in love w/ the state even more if I'd been to the places you have! Glad you had fun and everyone got back safe! :)

Cora,

loved the pictures..I'm so happy you had such a lovely time..Your pictures were beautiful...
glad you had fun, glad you're back...
kadesma:)

Cora,

Your pictures are so beautiful. Looks like it was a fun vacation. My favorite pic is Aidan chasing Dad. Priceless. You have a lovely family................wasabi

bbbbbeeeeeeeaaaaaaatiifuulllllllllllllllll! Blessings to you and your wonderful family! A privilege for us to share these timeless photos! :angel:

Thank You for taking us there, I hope you don't mine If I borrow 2 or 3 pictures for posts ?:cool: I'm in heaven, just in heaven. I LOVE VACATIONS. Thank You again for sharing ! :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing your photos! You have a wonderful family...and I'm glad you got to share "family" time in such a beautiful place!

cora... such beatiful pics. i don't like you anymore !!!
j/k. i'm glad somebody got to go. aidan's so cute !!
i think he looks like his dad. glad to see you guys had
alot of fun.

What great pictures, corazon! It looks like you had a fabulous time! Like everyone else has said, Aiden is adorable and he looks so much like his daddy! And YOU look fantastic for being 7 1/2 months pregnant!:)

Everyone said what I was thinking but you know.....you could have taken ME with you!!! Im glad you all had fun!

Wonderful photos and a fun time. Do you know what the new baby is or did I miss that post? I'm sure it was a very nice vacation.

I'm simply green from envy!!
Beautiful!! Aiden is so cute, I love that smile :eek:)
I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time!!

I am happy you all had such a lovely holiday... everyone seems to have had a blast, especially Aidan!! (oooh, what a cutie!!) Thanx for sharing the beautiful pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom