Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Hear ye, hear ye! Let it be known throughout the kingdom, and in all lands far and near, that Robert John Flowers, otherwise known as Goodweed of the North, is proud to announce the arrival of the most beautiful baby in the world, his second Granddaughter, born on the 10th of September, 2009. This baby's beauty (she's so cute and pretty that she had her Daddy wrapped around her little finger before he could gasp at the wonder of being a Dad) is matched only by the radiance of her older cousin, the first Granddaughter of Goodweed.

The mother and child are doing exceptionaly well, and are a welcome addition to this world, making it a better place in which to live.

There. Now that the announcement is made, I have to say that I've looked at the pictures. She's a truly pretty baby. I get to go with my wife in another week and a half, to the West coast and see my daughter, her husband, and my new granddaughter. I also get to see my son, his wife, and my first granddaughter, now a year old. Does life get any better than that?:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

CONGRATS GRANPA!!

img_850223_0_d6bbbb4ce968b4b15409b28aa2104499.jpg

Congrats!!!

Best to the whole family. I've got 2 grandsons and those guys have got their grandad wrapped, and we didn't even mention grandma. Guess what - today is also grandparents day!!! Let's congratulate ourselves. Enjoy yourself now, then your trip to see the family later. Blessings...:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom