Heart Pounding People :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those who know me know what who I'm going to choose. John Travolta strutting down the street in the movie Saturday Night Fever always gets my heart pumping. That being said, Sierra wrote in the Going to the Movies thread......
What I really want to see when it comes out is one of the previews. It is called Wild Hogs and it has Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy. They are middle aged wannabe bikers that hit the road on their bikes. It comes out in the theaters in March.
I saw stills of that movie of the old bikers skinny dipping in one of the scenes in the movie and oh Johnny, please put your clothes back on.:LOL:

Hugh Grant, Antonio Banderas, Russell Crowe. In case anyone is about to comment about some past and present off screen antics by some of these guys, I must say I regard celebrities as CELEBRITIES, I only judge them ON screen, and choose not to stick my nose into their private lives....;)

Josh Turner

I would choose Josh Turner because he has the deepest voice and it gives me shivers when I hear it. He is also very good looking.
Josh-Turner-umvd03.jpg

This is a fun topic to read!

First, I'll set the record straight that I am as straight as an arrow, but I do think that Trace Adkins is a stud.

Back to where I shouold be, I'm a sucker for redheads. The only redhead that comes screaming to mind is Reba.

I'm not great with names, but the chick from ER whose picture was previously posted here is one (she plays Sam on ER). I'm trying to think of others, but my brain is fried from working (I'm getting off shift in about 25 minutes). I'll post back when I can think of others.

Back
Top Bottom