"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 08-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #31
Master Chef

good day everyone!!

Old 08-13-2009, 07:14 AM   #32
Senior Cook

Good afternoon msmofet Hope you're good?

I've just finished cooking breakfast and now off out rollerblading

Old 08-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #33
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjonny_uk View Post
Good afternoon msmofet Hope you're good?

I've just finished cooking breakfast and now off out rollerblading
good day everyone!! we are under flood watch AGAIN!!

hey hey JJ!! it is 10:21am here.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #34
Senior Cook

That's crazy you're under flood watch!!! I hope you're ok?

Maybe now I can say good afternoon

It's 01.22 now and the best part of the day for me as it's nice and quiet and I get to read and post messages here
Old 08-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #35
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjonny_uk View Post
That's crazy you're under flood watch!!! I hope you're ok?

Maybe now I can say good afternoon

It's 01.22 now and the best part of the day for me as it's nice and quiet and I get to read and post messages here
GOOD MORNING TO YOU JJ!! it is 7:40PM here.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #36
Master Chef

good day everyone!!

expecting 97F today ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #37
Master Chef

hello everyone. been away for awhile because i had a car accident last week. i have been getting crap for it from hub, the car has been at the shop for all week and i just got a call on friday saying the insurance inspector won't be there till tomorrow to give it a look at. i just hope it can be fixed quick. and the money we were saving up is now going to be gone for the deductable. i have been down in the dumps.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #38
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
hello everyone. been away for awhile because i had a car accident last week. i have been getting crap for it from hub, the car has been at the shop for all week and i just got a call on friday saying the insurance inspector won't be there till tomorrow to give it a look at. i just hope it can be fixed quick. and the money we were saving up is now going to be gone for the deductable. i have been down in the dumps.
Sweetie, I have not been logged in for a while now (haven't been in a nice mood, and did not want to share that). And I will promptly log out here in a minute. But I do get email updates on many areas, and this was one.

But you having been in an accident, caused me to visit. Hub's is not ecstatic that you were okay?!

Ask him how he'd feel if you were no longer here.... Sometimes we all can be a bit dense. Cars can be mended in most cases. The fact you were okay after the accident should be the focus.

Money comes and goes... People come and go. Which is more important?

Sending hugs to you,

Bob
Old 08-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #39
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperImproved View Post
Sweetie, I have not been logged in for a while now (haven't been in a nice mood, and did not want to share that). And I will promptly log out here in a minute. But I do get email updates on many areas, and this was one.

But you having been in an accident, caused me to visit. Hub's is not ecstatic that you were okay?!

Ask him how he'd feel if you were no longer here.... Sometimes we all can be a bit dense. Cars can be mended in most cases. The fact you were okay after the accident should be the focus.

Money comes and goes... People come and go. Which is more important?

Sending hugs to you,

Bob
thank you for the kind words.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:29 AM   #40
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
Hi MM and sorry to hear about your accident. The most important thing is you're ok - the car can be fixed! I know it's inconvenient etc but in time it will be all forgotten and you'll be feeling much happier. I hope everything works out well and I'm sending you happy thoughts