Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ardge

Senior Cook
USA - Chicago, Illinois ~ On a windy day, I can a
I spend too much time away from this place. I want you all to know that even if I am not posting on here, I do think about you all everyday. This place is very much one of my favorite places on the net.

It is without a doubt the friendliest. :)

Goodnight everyone. I look forward to talking to you soon.

RJ

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! Good to see you back, Ardge!
I thought of you the other day when your photo popped up on the portal page. (They're revolving now, ya know)

What have you been up to?

Ciao Ardge!! Great to see you again! And it is really nice of you to pop in even if just to say "hey y'all"... it is nice to be remembered and we think of you, too. Please drop by whenever you can!! You are missed!!:)

Well, I am currently a cook / pastry chef at a hospital here in suburban Chicago. I work 6 days a week. My feet hurt. I just got a new beagle a few months ago. I've started Christmas shopping yesterday..... AND, I am very close to buying an engagement ring.

I just reviewed some of my previous posts.... The girl I had a date with in January is the one I am planning on asking to marry me now. :)

Life is good.

welcome back rj,

umm, is there any hurry?

remember: why buy the cow when you're getting milk for free...

Ardge said:
My what appeared where????:-p

Me

If you click on the "portal" (upper left hand corner), you'll see a random selection of 3 member photos. sneaky!

As to your upcoming proposal, many congratulations to you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[Ardge}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How the heck are you????? I was just looking at some of your food in the photo gallery!! How's life? I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying yourself.

What a nice surprise! :chef:

Hello Ardge - it sounds like you are a very busy lady - no wonder you have been away from DC. I am fairly new to this site but I want to say hello.

Don't work so hard and have a wonderful weekend.

Ardge said:
Well, I am currently a cook / pastry chef at a hospital here in suburban Chicago. I work 6 days a week. My feet hurt. I just got a new beagle a few months ago. I've started Christmas shopping yesterday..... AND, I am very close to buying an engagement ring.

I just reviewed some of my previous posts.... The girl I had a date with in January is the one I am planning on asking to marry me now. :)

Life is good.

:w00t2: :clap:

ahhh, well then my brother, you've passed the first test. there will be many to follow, of your own making, but you're in golden time right now. enjoy and build on it.

there is only one greater thing in the world than what you're experiencing. that is when 2 become 3. you'll see.

best of luck man.

(and pay no attention to 'bug. :) )

Ardge said:
[mushy mode] Because she's my best friend and I'd be absolutley nothing without her. I've never been this happy. She's everything I ever wanted and much more than I deserve. [/mushy mode]

RJ

:chef:

You are a true gem, Ardge.

Back
Top Bottom