Hello Friends!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
;)Just a quick hello. Everything went very well with Jimmy's hernia surgery and recup- He's going back to work on Aug 20.He was expecting to be alot more uncomfortable because he was told he would be but, he had very little discomfort and is already back to riding his bike. he credits this to being (and this is HIS quote) "dumb and happy" On the other hand his hip is still really bothering him and it looks like the replacement will be even sooner than expected. He's put off having the cyst on his back removed for a few months- I think he just wants a breather from having surgery and I can't blame him.
I've been breezing in to read the posts here on and off. I just want to send a group love and energy to you all!!!
Vicki

HI Vicki,
glad Jimmies surgery went well and he is on the mend..It's good to hear from you.. You've been missed..

kadesma:)

VickiQ - our turn to send you lots of love and energy!!!!! I am going to use that quote "dumb and happy" as an explanation for me for various things!!!! Glad he is doing so well - give him my best!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom