Hello from PDSwife.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
hi, we are working on our sixth day with out power, phone, internet or cable.

I'll be back as soon as I can!

I miss you.

Trish

Oh dear, what an inopportune time to have a power failure! Hope you get it back in time for Christmas. Good luck! We sure miss you!!

Oh man! That is just nasty! I wondered where you'd got to. I hope it all gets fixed very soon.

That is terrible and I hope you get your power back soon. During the Northridge Earthquake I didn't have any power for over a week and I didn't have any water for about 3 days.

I will pray that your get everything back very soon.

Oh wow Trish, it's good to hear from you. I know how you guys must feel without power, etc for this long! We had an ice storm a few years ago and our power was out for a week. Keep your eyes open for the electric company!

Pds, I'm so glad to hear from you. We've all been worried and wondering. I picked up a Seattle Times today and saw that pockets of Issaquah were still without power, so I figured that meant you. I hope you have been able to keep warm. I hear that 6 people have died of Carbon Monoxide poisioning, so don't risk bringing anything into your house that could harm you. Of course, you probably won't see this until after your power is on but be safe just the same! Here's hoping that your power is on for xmas, if not, you are more than welcome to drive north and spend it with us.

Oh wow...........where the heck have I been. I really need to start getting the newspaper, listen to the radio or something. I rarely watch the news because its so darn depressing. Sorry your without power......what are you doing for heat?

pdswife said:
hi, we are working on our sixth day with out power, phone, internet or cable.

I'll be back as soon as I can!

I miss you.

Trish
Hi trish! I was wondering about you. Good to hear from you and hurry back!

Hi, still no power.... maybe Saturday night or Sunday. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm at Microsoft with Paul now. I came to take a shower and get warm. I may not leave. lol. Just kidding. I have a nice nest of warm blankets waiting for me at home. Stopping by the mall to do some shopping on the way home.

I'll be back as sooooon as I can.

Have a happppy x-mas.

Good to hear from you again Trish! I hope you get your power back this weekend. How come Microsoft and the mall have electric? I guess it's just certain areas around you without power then, same as what happened with us when the power went out for a week. Our neighbors two houses away had power but the rest of the area was out, so we all took turns using their shower :) One thing you might want to do at home, is to section off the rooms, put up some plastic in open doorways so you can keep your main living area warmest at this time. We had to bring our mattress down to our livingroom and all the blankets, pillows, board games, etc. Close all other doors in the house to keep the cold air in those rooms and not in your living area.

Hang in there Trish!

Hey Trish,
I've beeen gone so didn't know you were without power..Take Care, keep warm, ,wishing you a Merry Christmas..And will be glad to see you here when you can ..
hugs,
kadesma;)

Back
Top Bottom