Hell's Kitchen winner is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched the episode, so I'm glad I waited to read the thread.
As I said last week, I thought she would win. So no surprise.
I also said none of the team seemed strong this time.
But I hoped Bobby would win.​

Who wanted who to win?​

Last edited:
I really wanted Petrozza to win - I thought he had integrity as well as solid skills. But since I've never worked in a restaurant and I suck in my own kitchen, I'm probably completely off the mark.

Does anyone else think they sabotaged Petrozza's ingredients so he would run
out? And what.. he just sent out risotto instead of the other 2 appetizers... with
no complaints?
pfffffttttttt (in reality, anyway. We all know that HK isn't a real restaurant with
real customers.;) )

Does anyone else think they sabotaged Petrozza's ingredients so he would run
out? And what.. he just sent out risotto instead of the other 2 appetizers... with
no complaints?
pfffffttttttt (in reality, anyway. We all know that HK isn't a real restaurant with
real customers.;) )

Although I'm a Christina fan, I agree that Petrozza was victim to the producers' need for drama. The narrator told us they were seating 13 tables with 50 covers, so It should have been impossible to underprep. They were all getting the same menu of items! A little more than 50 of everything should do it! This is the first season I watched and the whole series seemed (and likely was) "staged." Especially based on the CAST of CHARACTERS they let through to be competitors. we all knew who the finalists would be from episode one!

quicksilver, last week or when ever that other post was in here about HK, I also stated that Christina would win. So no surprise to me either.
and yes, the talent was dim by most standards as I wrote in that last thread that any one in here could be on that show and win due to being more talented by far than many seemed on the show.

Something else I noticed, when they had assembled Exec Chefs from other Ramsay
restaurants for a challenge... none of the previous winners were in the group, that
I recognized. hmmmmmmmm

Something else I noticed, when they had assembled Exec Chefs from other Ramsay
restaurants for a challenge... none of the previous winners were in the group, that I recognized. hmmmmmmmm
GF, I noticed that too. Our DD says that the girl who won is in another restaurant in Red Rock, not exec chef at original place there and wasn't for long at all. She knows a server there.

This is the first season I watched ...

Same here.

... and the whole series seemed (and likely was) "staged." Especially based on the CAST of CHARACTERS they let through to be competitors. we all knew who the finalists would be from episode one!

Are staged and manipulated the same?

I believe the contestants were carefully chosen, profiled and psych evaluated, and the producers got just what they were getting. And I'm sure there was a measure of "Jerry Springer Puppet Mastering ' going on.

I see HK being the audition for a probation period as Exec Chef for Ramsey.

I wanted Petroza to win but agree with Chris getting it.

Bobby, Ben, Lou, Cory seemed to understand the finaly was an opportunity to advance their careers.

Matt still doesn't get it.

I'm sure Jen will never be silenced but will anyone be listening?

Nice guys finish last? This really was a definite 'downer' for me. Really! Petrozza seemed to be just too nice. I could see Christine winning but then I got mad that Petrozza even tried. I just resent someone being disappointed when this guy was so caring for other contestants. He even wanted to put him self up for getting axed as he knew he did not do well that night. I just feel Ramsay worked it so Christine would outshine Petrozza with her knowledge. I think Corey would have been more of a competitor than Pet rozza, she has hair on her teeth. But as Ramsay coordinated the winners and losers, he put Petrozza on the guillotine. Just made Christine look more qualified than someone who had big heart.

As Petrozza said, she was just 'snot nosed kid'. I could not agree more. Christine just seemed to confident for me and the one time she cried and Ramsay fell for it. Well, one thing I know, I will never ever eat at her restaurant. I have too much feeling for eating food that took the prize from Petrozza. Do you agree that nice guys do finish last?

Just think I watched every show that made her the winner. What a waste.If I sound cynical I am. I'll get over it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom