Help Me Name This Little Guy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my other 2. The calico is Nut & the proud mama, the orange & white one is Tater. He's kinda confused by all of this still.:LOL: They are brother & sister.

Attachments

• DS2_1138.JPG
    DS2_1138.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 175
  • DS2_1137.JPG
    DS2_1137.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 172
Beautiful!

I've been trying to convince Paul that we need another kitten.
It's not working though....

So do I Crewsk.
If I could...
I'd have lots and lots of furry creatures to love every day!

Poor Paul only sees poop and hairballs and flees and TROUBLE
when he looks at animals. Luckily he loves Lily!!! or she wouldn't be here either. Sadness...

crewsk said:
Yep, I have a very deep attachment with my 2 older cats & one quickly forming with this one. It's hard not to since I witnessed the births of all 3 of them.

Sattie, I like the name Jax. Maybe we'll name him Jack, it's close but I wouldn't feel like I was taking someone elses name.

I am sure she would not mind.... I could always ask for you!!! :LOL:

vagriller said:
Here are some pics of my mom's cats. The orange cat is about 22 lbs! My dad built the "deck" so the cats could get in and out of the cat door.

Your cat on the window seal looks like my cat from a distance.

crewsk said:
This is our newest edition & he dosen't have a name yet. He's 6 weeks old & his favorite place to hide is inside our loveseat.

How about "Jackpot" because you sure were a winner when momma brought that lil cutie home.

If you name him Jack, it may be confusing for him and Mack.
Smokey, Hercules, Cricket, Lucky, Nugget.....................

Calico...hmmm*****Calico Kid. Kidd for short.
:rolleyes:
Nut... Hummm ***Cashue..Peanut...Macadama Mac or Max for short..I don't think ew would want you to call him a Hazel Nut.

I give up. I'm not good at this.:) :)
Marge~Dove

Last edited:
I think something simple, like Shadow is a great name. Your cat looks to be of the long-hair variety. We have a cat that looks identicle, but who is now about 15 months old. His claws are truly dangerous things (I have so many new patches on my waterbed from that animal, grrrrr), but other than that, he is a joy. Cnd cats love to be sneaky, like that radio character of old, The Shadow.

My daughter has an interesting name for her cat, nimbus, like the cloud. He's fluffy and soft as you would imagine a nimbus cloud to be.

Think about things in nature that remind you of your cat's personality. Natural names spark something in our consciousness because we are a part of this world.

For instance, if he's and exceptinally quick cat, he could be Mercury, or Quicksilver, or even Bold (as in Lightning-Bolt). If he's exceptionally loving, and gentle, he could be silk, or cotton. If he's full of mischief, appropriate names might be something like Loki, or menace (like Dennis the Menace). Is he a hunter? If so, that could be his name, Hunter.

But then again, you might want names that remind you of people who share similar personality traits with your cat.

So much to choose from. It can make someone dizzy.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Oh, and have you read any of the cookbook yet? Just wondering.:)

Thanks Goodweed! He's quick & full of mischief. If I sit down on the loveseat while he's in there, he reaches up between the coushins & pokes at my rear.:rolleyes:

Yes I have & I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about that. I'll let you know what I tried on Monday. I'm off to wake hubby up. He's worked 14 12 hour days & 1 8 hour day in 2 weeks. When he came home this afternoon he went to bed for a nap before cutting the grass.

Loveseat = Love--------> Romeo. LOL

crewsk said:
Pds, I was dead set against keeping this one but he's kinda grown on me. I have a soft spot for furry cuddly animals!
It's not fair, is it? We have gone through the same thing. We will be determined not to keep any kittens, but by the time they are old enough to take away from their mother they have worked their way deep into our hearts! We have given kittens away, but we always end up with at least one baby!

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom