Help to design new kitchen dispenser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

designmea

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone

Im a final year product design student, and im currently working on designing a healthy snack dispenser for the kitchen, to encourage kids and adults to snack on healthy snacks rather than crisps and chocolate.

I really want to design something that people would actually want, and to help me do this I have set up a little website where I can post up all my designs and ideas. I am hoping some of you will take the time to look at my site and comment on the work I am doing. Ideally I would love to have a group of people who go on my site regularly and contribute their ideas and thoughts.

Design With Me

I Would really really apprieciate your help and input. The more people use my site, the more successful it is, and the more likely I am to get a good degree :)

Thanks!

What I really really need is people using the mini forum on the website to make comments, that would be so useful to me!

Ive been getting some great responses on my product mini-forum on my website, but I need more!

If any of you could take a couple of minutes to have a look at my ideas for kitchen dipensers and leave a few thoughts in the forum, that would be excellent. Im about to move onto the next stage of development of a few of the designs, and your comments could steer me in a particular direction.
If you keep checking back to the website you will see the designs developing and changing depending on the feedback I get. This is a new and different way of designing, which really excites me.

Thanks!

Hi,

I havent posted on this forum for a while, but i thought maybe a few of you would be interested in seeing the nearly complete snack storage/dispensing unit prototype. Just a few more things need to be decided, like the final aesthetic finish. I have a poll on my website that I would really apprieciate as many people taking part in as possible! Only a week to go now untill my hand in date!! arghh!

Design With Me

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom