Help with Halloween costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MochaBean04

Senior Cook
okay. . .for halloween i am going to be "not a happy camper" lol weird and random i know. My friend has a bet with me that he will think of things for my costume that i wont. If you have anymore ideas please help me :) lol heres what i have soo far

ripped and burned clothes
bear claws running down my shirt and pants
deer tracks on the back of my shirt
frizzed hair with bug
bugs on my clothes
old shoes with a snake attached
bandana on my leg as if i hurt myself
marshmallows in my hair. . lol eww i know
sticks and leaves
band aids
dirt and grass stains

i cant be too gorey though so if yuo have anymore ideas please lemme know :) :) thanks a bunch

How about dragging a small tent with a rope tied around your ankle. :LOL:

wasabi said:
How about dragging a small tent with a rope tied around your ankle. :LOL:
Great minds think alike Wasabi. I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe a bent tent pole wrapped around your neck as well. Broken tent spikes in your hair?

My worst camping trips always involved rain and soaking wet clothes and gear. Maybe you can incorporate that into the costume somehow without being too uncomfortable.

How about a soaking wet sleeping bag that has been shredded? Add to this some rips from that dang bear!!! And you know a frying pan with a dent in it wouldnt be such a bad idea...how else would you fend off such a beast? Certainly not from yelling, who would believe that one? hehe

Many camping trips I've been on had very little sleep involved in them, so I would add some heavy bags (with make-up) under my eyes. Another thought would be to find a leaf that looked similar (if possible, you could also cut it out of green paper) but was in no way poisionous, to poision ivy and stick that somewhere on your costume too!

oo i like the tent i idea but sadly lol i dont have an old tent i can use. we bought one this summer and i cant use that one. i like the make up idea for under the eyes. you know something. . . old powered bronzer and old eye shadow on a old pair of ripped jeans looks like dried on dirt. lol annddd where i work i can use the fish cuz we have a few fake fish (lol dont ask) thanks guys

To be comfortable dress like Andy or Opie would with a cane pole or reg. fishing pole and whistle your way to the ol fishing hole..:ermm:

thanks guys for the ideas! it turned out great. if i knew how to put a pic on here i would post it so you can see how it turned out but i dont :( i hope i win!!! thanks again for the ideas

Back
Top Bottom