Here's the new baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, they are so precious! Congrats, so happy for you! I miss having little ones in my life!

What a brilliant pic, such adorable kiddies!! You are truly blessed Jan, congratulations!!:flowers:

Thank you all again! I do wish I lived closer but that's the way it goes....:)

Jan,You are blessed. Two beautiful grandchildren. The photo was SUPER...
filled my screen with JOY and BEAUTY. Enjoyed viewing.

Jan, both children are so cute! What I would give to have little ones in my house. Your very lucky. Congrats to you Grandmere.

oooooooooooooh chubba chubba too cute! And the little hat is EXACTLY like the one my daughter got at the birthcenter in 1997 when my little she was born! It is right on the shelf in front of me! What a baby doll! Congrats!

What beautiful grandkids! I know how hard it is not to get to see them. We haven't seen our grandkids in almost 4 years. We talk to them on the phone but that just isn't the same. Give Olivia and Elliott an extra hug for us.

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Gosh, HB, what great genes your family has!!!!!!! Olivia and and Elliott are so sweet looking--I have a similar picture of my son and daughter at that age tho' it was big bro holding baby sister. I bet most of us from DC felt like we were in the waiting room with you the other day. Congratulations to the new parents and April will be here before you know it.

Back
Top Bottom