Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkitty

Executive Chef
Anyone watching this show? We are so hooked we bought a season pass through iTunes!! Hiro is my favorite character!!! :)

We love Heroes! Hiro is my favorite too. Poor Ando--he finally found a reason this week to believe in Hiro's cause and the woman he thinks is his destiny is no good! I also love the little boy, Micah, but then I have always loved Noah Gray-Cabey. It is interesting that Micah, his mom, and his dad have such different powers. In fact none of the related "heroes" seem to have the same powers.

:) Barbara

my daughter and i both really like the show...got us hooked.And we just hate it when we miss an episode as we did this past monday(didn't even tink of taping it) :(

I did see the pilot and loved it, but just do not have time to watch it. Lost and Gray's anotomy is way too much as it is. I mostly watch them on PC at work, when boss is not around, at home forget it, berely have time to have breakfast.

I love the show Heroes
I make sure that I tape it every week (yes I am still old school and have a VCR)
:w00t:

I LOVE Heroes!
It's such a great show, and it's so easy to get hooked. I'm actually a bit surprised that I show like it hadn't come along sooner :D

Its such a great show! Nikki's character bugs me a bit. Dying to watch this weeks episode but I have to wait till tomorrow for the boy! Its one of those rare shows that actually holds my attention and I cant wait for the next episode!!

I love it too! I tape it and watch the show again for any little things I might have missed. I have to do that with LOST, too much to observe in one sitting!

Nikki's a bit confusing because her power is complicated and inconsistant... LOST is so intense too :D I just love crazy intense shows like these

Back
Top Bottom