Hey! Didn't I see you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookinBlondie

Senior Cook
A lot of us are members of other forums, chat sites, and blog sites, but under different names. I just thought it would be cool for us to post the sites that we are part of, so we can chat about stuff besides cooking, and see other aspects of each others lives. I'll start...

My absolute FAVORITE site that I'm a part of, except for DC, is a place called Hi5. There, I have a photo gallery, a blog, friends testimonials, and a lot of other fun things. Give it a try! It doesn't cost anything, if you don't like it, you can leave, and you can meet and talk to people from all over with crazy characteristics. (Okay, people from all over with crazy characteristics....sounds like this place!)

Go here and register real quick. To find me, do a quick search with my email address. To get my email address, just PM me, and I'll be happy to give it to you.

Hope to see you all there! And....what cool sites are you part of?

Last edited:
i belong to a few but got really annoyed with all the nonsense that went on at them that i quit visiting the sites. there is this one non-food one i do like but rarely go to.

i'd say, but it just isn't like me to down someone publically, you know? sorry.

luvs_food said:
i belong to a few but got really annoyed with all the nonsense that went on at them that i quit visiting the sites. there is this one non-food one i do like but rarely go to.

Boy you ain't just whistlin' Dixie there.

I used to be an admin on Cookin Cat until 2 cliques went to war and I got fed up with fighting the brush fire and turned the board over to a disinterested 3rd party.
I found DC and thought "Cool! Now I can just be a plain old member" :mrgreen:

I also used to be a user on a board called Copy Kat Chats! years ago and on the Dead Food Board before it closed down.

~ Raven ~

I used to be a member of a site called VGCity, but it died. LoL. I do reccomend Hi5 though, no nonsense at all, and you don't have to chat if you don't want to. Try it out!

sorry i misinterpreted, cookinblondie.
i just got a new computer and don't have much of my old stuff on it, and i gave the old one away and wiped out the harddrive, so i'm not really that sure of what the site was called. i probably have it written in a notebook somewhere. i'll page through them and see if i can't find it.

I have belonged to a few thru MSN but i found my computer didn't like me going there....I was SO addicted to this site...k i'll get there again.....till someone fried my computer! Now I havent got back to any just for the simple fact that I dont want to start anyhting really new that I might not be able to keep up with.....Here at DC I always feel at home and welcome....even after MONTHS of not being here!

i use to go to a chatting forum but there's so much bs that goes on i'm never there anymore except maybe to check and see who's in there. sometimes i'll go in to chat with someone i know. other than that i'm not there. i'm here instead !!!

Over the past couple years I've found that this is the only site that isn't filled with egotistical know-it-alls that have no tolerance for newbies. I was part of a couple other forums that suit my other interests and met some great people but MAN! It seems that many of the other members don't hesitate to ridicule a newbie question and I have neither the time or patience to deal with that. Now, I've never said that this site isn't filled with a bunch of crazies. :-p Just like me! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom