Hey, I got friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
This is pretty cool. Reminds me a bit of myspace, about a hundred years ago. Then, it became this monster that had whistles and flashing lights and songs and my advanced age and obvious computer illiteracy gave me away. No way I could keep up with that nonsense.

I wonder if you all know just how warped I am...those of you that invited me into the sacred circles, I must say 'thank you'... That was very nice of you.

Who wants to rub my feet with ice cubes?

xoxo

I know how warped you are....why do you think I added you as a friend!!? (good minds think alike!)

I'll leave the ice cube rubbing to one of the boys though!

What's wrong with warped? I'm pretty sure my mind is warped, but it's waaay to dark in there to see for sure. :mrgreen:

Been away for 3 days Vrea missed the vBulleten updata and have not figgured our friends yet. I will *** you. Warped? When I was in the AF we had to apply codes to what was wrong with what we fixed. My friends assigned me "037" Eratic, fluctuates, unstable.

Good morning!!!

Will my friends lend me money without any hope of repayment? Do any of my friends wanna come down the shore with Lou and I this weekend?

I will be at the shore...but I must for national security reasons...remain anonymous...However, when I walk by and smile...you will feel my presence...There will be a slight chill in the air....your feet will feel cool.

oooo Vera can I be your shore friend?
(how's that sunburn?!?)

I drove by the shore comming up from Virginia yesterday.

Loan you money without hope of repayment - to the extent of what I have - not a lot these days.

oooo Vera can I be your shore friend?
(how's that sunburn?!?)

I'm finally over being itchy, although I do have suspicious bumpies on my chest. I imagine they are speaking together in the dark, suggesting various humilating peeling patterns. I do thank you for asking:)

I will be at the shore...but I must for national security reasons...remain anonymous...However, when I walk by and smile...you will feel my presence...There will be a slight chill in the air....your feet will feel cool.
WooHoo, Uncle Bob - still waters run deep. Uncle Bob, American Man of Mystery!

Will my friends lend me money without any hope of repayment? Do any of my friends wanna come down the shore with Lou and I this weekend?
That's a true friend - one who will bail you out of jail (providing they aren't sitting next to you in the cell)! You can count on me for bail money and shore duty anytime!

f-mom, you remind me of the story about the two guys that were walking down the street when they were stopped by a masked gunman.
the first guy told the gunman to hold on, and then repaid the debt he owed to the second guy.

Crisp and over easy, thank you

seehearspeak.gif

f-mom, you remind me of the story about the two guys that were walking down the street when they were stopped by a masked gunman.
the first guy told the gunman to hold on, and then repaid the debt he owed to the second guy.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Very very funny!!

This is pretty cool. Reminds me a bit of myspace, about a hundred years ago. Then, it became this monster that had whistles and flashing lights and songs and my advanced age and obvious computer illiteracy gave me away. No way I could keep up with that nonsense.

I wonder if you all know just how warped I am...those of you that invited me into the sacred circles, I must say 'thank you'... That was very nice of you.

Who wants to rub my feet with ice cubes?

xoxo

mmmmmmmm ice cubes

Back
Top Bottom