Hey Mudbug!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, but here's the problem, Goodweed. I still can't cook reliably well. And I am prone to bad behavior. (I think your ice-filled balloons are a great idea - I'm considering how I can put them to good use here.) And I don't have a bazillion karma points like BT. I'm thinking it's gonna take cold, hard cash for Alix to let me in.

You have one of my cookbooks. Just go in and grap a recipe or technique and whip something up. You can do it! Just pick something and make it yours. Change it up a bit. You will wow them with your cooking ability.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

OH MY GOSH! I laughed so hard when I found this thread. Thanks for some much needed giggles you all. I'm going to go make that a public venue. Sorry I didn't do it earlier. I was trying to figure out how all the new "stuff" worked. And for those of you who are already members all you have to do to invite people is scroll down and click on Invited and Pending Members or something.

Ahhh, the elusive Alix (who we never see in the same room with BT at the same time - but that's another thread.) Anyway, thanks for not banning me. Second, are GW and I really gonna get let in the hot tub? You're not just toying with me, are you?

Uhoh. You have indeed discovered one of DC's dirty little secrets. BT and I are one and the same. (Just don't tell Ken :LOL::LOL:)

Seriously though. Hot tub is open to all. Sorry I didn't do that sooner. I was just playing with the new toys and like all kids, I got distracted and left them lying around without cleaning up after myself.

Hey, after last night, I discovered DC has a lot of dirty little secrets!:LOL::LOL: And really, we were just messing around. I knew if I PMd you, I'd get in. I just wasn't so sure about Goodweed.

Hey, after last night, I discovered DC has a lot of dirty little secrets!:LOL::LOL: And really, we were just messing around. I knew if I PMd you, I'd get in. I just wasn't so sure about Goodweed.

Did you get in FM? I'm still waiting... :(

Yea!!!! Move over mudbug.... it's cannon ball time!!!!! Goodweed.... look out buddy, big splashes commin your way!!!

Thanks Alix!

Back
Top Bottom