Hey Mudbug!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It came back for a bit .... then the bubbles died.... we need to turn up bubbles and get the libations flowing!

i'd invite you, gw, but i don't know how. there's nothing that i see to click on to add a person to the group. only an icon to leave the group.
it's a "cosa nostra" type of thing, i guess.

I think you need to kill someone before you are allowed entrance.

Actually I think whoever started the group (Alix) needs to invite you. I would be willing to bet that anyone who wants to join just needs to let Alix know and she will add you right away.

Mudbug's hot tub is still open, but hasn't been visited recently.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/mudbug-s-hot-tub-refined-ladies-who-kind-animals-25282.html

However, geebs is right. Alix has a shiny new one without all the red wine stains around the deck and you can probably get in there faster while Pepe and the other cabana boys clean up the old one.

I think there's a rule about no balloons filled with cold water, tho.......

I said I'd be good. And I am a man of my word. But alas, a quote from a very famous lady comes to mind; "When I'm good, I'm good. And when I'm bad, I'm very good." (May West, I believe.) But I'll be good.

Hey Alix! You out there listening?

I haven't been invited, either. It didn't bother me until I saw that they invited BT, even with his little bladder control problem. So why haven't Goodweed and I been invited???

Well in that case, I think Goodweed could turn it into a bubblebath and I could serve as a reminder not to have 7 kids (since I hot tub in the nude.) So why haven't we gotten in?

No, No, Goodweed. It's just that BT told me about your gas problem but since they let him in with his issue, well.....I was just taking up for you! Yeah, that's the ticket! I was taking up for you! (Actually, I thought you were already in bed by now. Sorry.)

hmmm, we could use some more bubbling jets in the hot tub.

lemme go talk to alix for you, gw.

f-mom, you have yet to display a useable talent which could guarantee your entry into this exclusive club. poppin' out pups ain't no big thing.

I thought long and hard about what I could contribute, but since I don't have any unusual bodily functions, I'm at a loss. I did just finish laying ceramic tile at a friend's house and it came out great, but you probably don't need any tile work done. Hmmm, I still have my equipment and knee pads so if you can think of anything else, I really wanna get in the hot tub, bt.

Psssssst. He FM; They only let BT in becaue he's a hoot and makes everyone laugh, either at him or with him. It really doesn't matter. I think you just need to be your lovable self, no special body functions other than being alive and extremely amiable is what I suspect is needed.

Me, well, I did cause a bit of mischief at Mudbug's hot tub last year, something about ice-water filled water balloons. But RonJohn and Bucky were my partners in crime, and so I wasn't alone, though I may have been the ringleader:rolleyes:.

And so, Alix knowing me the way she does, well she'll just have to decide if I can be trusted. I know that I can present food enough to eintice her. I'll just have to post some pictures of the virtual food I can bring to the table.

You do notice that Bucky rarely offers to bring good food. Hmmmm. I wonder...:ermm: I think Kraft mack and cheese, with little canned vienna sausages is he signature dish.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Flatulance indeed. Hmph.

Seeeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

OK, but here's the problem, Goodweed. I still can't cook reliably well. And I am prone to bad behavior. (I think your ice-filled balloons are a great idea - I'm considering how I can put them to good use here.) And I don't have a bazillion karma points like BT. I'm thinking it's gonna take cold, hard cash for Alix to let me in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom