Hey Wasabi, Chihuahua puppy pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
Hopefully these files won't be so big that they take forever to load. I'm still getting the hang of my 5.0 megapixel camera. I cropped the original image, the reduced that by 50%, so, hopefully it will load fairly quickly.

That's "Sugar" on the left, "Sammie" in the middle, and "Squeaker" on the right. All girls, and from two litters. Squeaker is older by 1 week.

2006puppies12rw.jpg

That's Sammie on the left, Squeaker in the middle, and Sugar on the right.

2006puppies38ad.jpg

I've got some video as well, but I don't know where to host video right now.

They're walking, running, playing, whining, growling, rearing up and batting each other, and chewing on each other.

ohhhh please may I have one! They are sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Allen, they are the so cute! Do you raise them? Are they long coat? Can I have one?:LOL:

They're my MIL's.

They're all shorthairs. It's been her life-long dream to breed and sell Chihuahua's. In 30 years, she has yet to sell one. We have three adults, and now three puppies. I DO NOT want to keep them. I've had to really tick off my MIL about this. She's doesn't like to get animals fixed. She wants to sell them for $350US / each, $250US firm. I just don't see it happening. They aren't pedigreed. No papers. Who in their right minds wants to spend that much for a dog?

Supposedly, she has someone who is willing to take them, if no one will buy them.

You'd be surprised, Allen. Here in Hawaii, those d*** pet shops sell chis for $800-$1000, no papers. And people buy them!

If they were AKC and registered, that price would be very good. But, not without breeding and papers. But, she could still get at least $75 - $100 by showing the parents and proving that they are full blood.

They are so sweet! I want Sugar! What a little sweetie...

I am almost positive you could get $350 for each of them. Around here, even non-registered chihuahua puppies go for aboutt $750 (canadian...but that's still about $450-500 USD) on average. I've been looking around for a chihuahua puppy and the registered ones sell for $1200 (or more sometimes if they are from "show dogs") and non-registered are between $500-$800

Awwwwwwww I want all of them!!!
In Ca. they would sell in a heart beat..with or without papers..need I tell you what Dove does on papers? :LOL: She is EKG and came with papers but what good are they when the breeder wouldn't let her and her sister (Sugar) go without having them spayed first.

In last night's paper there are so many mixed breeds going for $500.00 like a peekapoo or a Chihuahua/Yorkie etc. I always thought when they were mixed they were a mutt..guess i was wrong.

I am looking for another pup or a year old dog for Dove. She needs something to keep her on the go.
Marge

grumblebee said:
I've been looking around for a chihuahua puppy and the registered ones sell for $1200 (or more sometimes if they are from "show dogs") and non-registered are between $500-$800

WOW! Can you get life insurance on them, too? My mother has pet health insurance for her shelty.... :huh: $1200 is half my monthly salary!

Last edited:
I know Chihuahuas go for ungodly amounts of money in Japan. Those little dogs are a popular trend over there. The parents are the adult dogs that we have. The puppies, while they have the same father, have different dams (mothers). The older female had three, one of which was absolutely HUGE. He got stuck in the birth canal, and didn't live long after he was born This was the first litter for the second female. She's a scrawny thing. She only had two, one of which also didn't make it overnight.

Binks

I got Binks for around $300 (see avatar), it seemed like too much at the time, but he is worth every penny! When I went to go pick one out, he was the only one that came to greet me... so I knew then that was the one I wanted. He is such a treat!!!

Back
Top Bottom