"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
Senior Cook

Hi My Friends

I spent all day in here!! I have today and tomorrow all to myself as J and K went to Hickory to visit friends overnight. K is good with helping with the chores so I didn't have much to do today so I could just do what I wanted. I sure learned a lot in here!
I'm also going to be adding to my forum, I found some pictures and a neighbor let me use his scanner to copy them to my jump drive. I'll post them in my forum and I hope you'll like them!
Ahhh....peace and quiet here but I admit I miss J and K. They are a lot of fun. K can be exhausting sometimes though with endless questions. Yesterday she had political fever so we had to discuss the election, the parties, the electoral college, the popular vote, absentee ballots, etc. etc.
She was quite thrilled with the inauguration and understood the historical significance of it all.
I'm heading over to my forum, but I'll bounce back and forth between there and here. I like the games and reading in between playing. Love you guys!

Old 01-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Executive Chef

Hey Erinny!! I was wondering how everything was going!! It sounds like this experience will really be a blessing for K and contribute so much to her future!!
It warms my heart to hear how she was so interested in yesterdays events and wanted to learn as much as you were will and able to give! How wonderful!
I'm so happy that you guys are doing well!

Hey can you post your forum link again or add it to your signature line....?

{hugs}
Dee

deelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
Senior Cook

Oh, here you go, Dee. I'll add it to my sig line in a minute.
Thanks! It was pretty neat yesterday and I really like seeing her enthusiasm for learning.

erinsplace.myfreeforum.org :: Index
Old 01-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinny View Post
I spent all day in here!! I have today and tomorrow all to myself as J and K went to Hickory to visit friends overnight. K is good with helping with the chores so I didn't have much to do today so I could just do what I wanted. I sure learned a lot in here!
I'm also going to be adding to my forum, I found some pictures and a neighbor let me use his scanner to copy them to my jump drive. I'll post them in my forum and I hope you'll like them!
Ahhh....peace and quiet here but I admit I miss J and K. They are a lot of fun. K can be exhausting sometimes though with endless questions. Yesterday she had political fever so we had to discuss the election, the parties, the electoral college, the popular vote, absentee ballots, etc. etc.
She was quite thrilled with the inauguration and understood the historical significance of it all.
I'm heading over to my forum, but I'll bounce back and forth between there and here. I like the games and reading in between playing. Love you guys!

I never once saw J or K cleaning or dancing in MIB Sorry, couldn't help it. I had to black dogs that were name kasey and one Jazz, called them J and K our "mutts in black"