High speed chase!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
This was crazy. I'll have to get a link once it's not breaking news. An idiot in a white car just flew by my shop with about 15 cops, dps and state troopers and a helicopter in pursuit. That was crazy:ohmy:
Just wanted to share. They got him. His tires were blown.
He was armed too. Thank goodness he gave up without a fight. What surprised me though, is that the State Troopers and Rockwall cops didn't beat him down!! That's what us rednecks wait for:LOL: Just joking. We were praying that he would give up, they stopped him after he passed another employee's, house. Her girls are at home alone and she was biting her nails until he gave up.

How many of these stupid drivers who
put hundreds of people in harms way get away?

Don't they know that it's not worth the chase?
STUPID! They deserve a beating.

I'm glad they caught them.

Maybe he just wanted to provide you with an entertainment and excitement of the day...:ROFLMAO: Well seriously, I am glad that no one got hurt, nothing broken... You know last year the police squad in Rome got some lamborghini for patroling? Now I would like to see some cretin dumb enough to challenge them!!:mrgreen:

One of our guys were coming back to the shop. He said that he had to drive into the ditch cause the guy was swerving back and forth. STUPID!
He had to slow down to 40 because of his tires and the cops did the right thingin letting him run until he stopped, or with them ramming him might have hurt or killed an innocent passerby. Hopefully, it'll be on our news. I know that he had stollen the car and at one point was in excess of 120mph. He also had a female passenger.

oh, well, that explains it!
to all of the male members of this board, 'nuff said, no?:)

lol, it reminds me of the joke about when the police pulled an old man over in his car. they said to him "didn't you realize that your wife fell out of the car a mile back?"
he replied,"oh, thank god. i thought my hearing had gone..."

buckytom said:
oh, well, that explains it!
to all of the male members of this board, 'nuff said, no?:)

lol, it reminds me of the joke about when the police pulled an old man over in his car. they said to him "didn't you realize that your wife fell out of the car a mile back?"
he replied,"oh, thank god. i thought my hearing had gone..."

You are bad Bucky, bad bad bad:mad: Go stand in the corner!:LOL:

where you live

Where do you live texasgirl? and what is your shop? Cause I'm in Saginaw.

Cameron

Last edited:
Sadly, this is almost a daily occurance here in L.A. One on the news when I woke up yesterday AM and another within a day. Even sadder, are innocent citizens that have lost lives. Wish the media would stop televising these events.

Hey! That was me! Ok.... I had these muffins. They are really expensive muffins that needed to get to a party of some muffin' lovin women that are really HOT!!! :blush: Well, I was running late. And having a bad cold and taking a few gulps of a cold medication, the muffins REALLY started to look ticked! And then the thought of the VERY dissapointed hot women that need their muffins! Without them they couldnt start their "scone vs. muffin" discussion! :ermm: Thats when things got serious. :mellow: I started to think of the brave men over seas. That really didnt have anything to do with what what I was doing... but it touched me! Then..... I FLOORED it! I drove past some..... things. Put in my Neil Diamond CD. And when Crackin' Rose ended... so did my tires. I was subjected to a 'smackdown'. Alas the muffins didnt make it. And now my roommate and I are starting a worm farm. Jerk found some briefcase and now we are headed to Color-ado to deliver it.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey! That was me! Ok.... I had these muffins. They are really expensive muffins that needed to get to a party of some muffin' lovin women that are really HOT!!! :blush: Well, I was running late. And having a bad cold and taking a few gulps of a cold medication, the muffins REALLY started to look ticked! And then the thought of the VERY dissapointed hot women that need their muffins! Without them they couldnt start their "scone vs. muffin" discussion! :ermm: Thats when things got serious. :mellow: I started to think of the brave men over seas. That really didnt have anything to do with what what I was doing... but it touched me! Then..... I FLOORED it! I drove past some..... things. Put in my Neil Diamond CD. And when Crackin' Rose ended... so did my tires. I was subjected to a 'smackdown'. Alas the muffins didnt make it. And now my roommate and I are starting a worm farm. Jerk found some briefcase and now we are headed to Color-ado to deliver it.

If DMV and the insurance company bought it, it works for me :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom