His & hers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have separate spin brushes as well, I have a phobia about toothbrushes so if anyone uses mine I have to get a new one, LOL. Hers is pink, mine is blue. We also have separate laptops but that is more necessity, although I could always paint hers pink just for fun... but she would prefer a nice green plant color, or flowers LOL.

We have separate spin brushes as well, I have a phobia about toothbrushes so if anyone uses mine I have to get a new one, LOL. Hers is pink, mine is blue. We also have separate laptops but that is more necessity, although I could always paint hers pink just for fun... but she would prefer a nice green plant color, or flowers LOL.
Oooooh, me too Mav! I actually hide my toothbrush and change the hiding place periodically. It's my own fault - I'm haunted by something I did to someone else's toothbrush years ago.

OMG you put cat litter on his toothbrush!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?
I know, I know. But I'm paying for it now. I have actually considered using a brand new toothbrush every day because I'm paranoid now. I know (firsthand) you can do all sorts of disgusting things to a toothbrush and have it still look normal!

Heh heh heh! Thats rather inspired actually. Bet you never kissed him after that one! ROFLMAO!!

Best revenge would have been to tell him a week later what you'd done. Mwa ha ha haha!
It would have been a pleasure to see the look on his face but I was too much of a chicken. Just knowing was really sweet, though.

BTW, I was really young then. I might think about it, but I wouldn't actually do that now. You're a child counsellor, right Alix? Do ya think I was a juvenile delinquent or a bad seed?

I am, and nope! I think he likely deserved it or you wouldn't have done it. Its gross but certainly not deviant at all. Its not like you plotted his murder or poisoned him or anything. You're normal and sane FM! Or at least as sane and normal as ME! :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom