Hold onto your eggbeaters people!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too funny, Dee! The even funnier part is when I looked at your title I thought you meant the liquid egg replacement and when I saw the last line of the article (police found the eggbeater in the the man's left pocket) I had a very strange image for a second!

I can't imagine it having been a valuable antique or anything....:ermm:
I'm currious to know their reason behind it!

Too funny, Dee! The even funnier part is when I looked at your title I thought you meant the liquid egg replacement and when I saw the last line of the article (police found the eggbeater in the the man's left pocket) I had a very strange image for a second!

I thought the same thing! Ha - to funny!

Well, crap and a half, I'm in deep yogurt. We have several old-fashioned ones hanging from the kitchen racks. Guess I'd better check with my local police protection and have them added to our homeowner's insurance policy as a precaution.:LOL::LOL:

Well, crap and a half, I'm in deep yogurt. We have several old-fashioned ones hanging from the kitchen racks. Guess I'd better check with my local police protection and have them added to our homeowner's insurance policy as a precaution.:LOL::LOL:

Katie, you just gave me enough laughs to last the whole week!

Oh that was just tooooo funny! :ROFLMAO::LOL: Karma shootin your way for sure!!:LOL:

Maybe the "perps" were making a meriangue!

Crummy punks were probably all strung out on powdered sugar and vanilla!

Maybe the "perps" were making a meriangue!

Crummy punks were probably all strung out on powdered sugar and vanilla!

LOL.......hey Smokeking....where were you at the time of said incident???:ROFLMAO: Seem to have a pretty good insight into the situation....a little TOO good! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

smoke king.......lol!

My grandmother molly (they were both named molly), had me use an antique egg beater at her house once. I was beating the eggs and she says 'NO, don't turn it that way, you are unbeating the eggs, you have to turn it the other way'.......family humor! I believed her of course! ~Bliss

Back
Top Bottom