Holiday Decorating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VeraBlue said:
They remind me of a couple of wanna-be Sopranos. For all I know, he may be the real deal Soprano. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It still doesn't change the fact that making your employees decorate your home for christmas seems lacking in spirit, to me. ....

Let's hope he asks for volunteers who would like to make double time, to decorate his house.
zz_iloveu.gif
:neutral:

VeraBlue said:
Jetplanes could land on his sidewalk, the white lights so brightly illuminate the entire walkway. Holographic santa could wave the pilot over to the bondage gingerbread people for cocktails. Mayhaps the fata$$ snowmen could do a rumba while the plastic soldier men did a chorus line....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:There was darn near alcohol abuse reading that. . . . came close to spewing bourbon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're on the boat, looks like we're still gonna be on the boat at Christmas. We'll do something outside on the top deck - I haven't got a clue what yet. Right now we're still working on fixing leaks, waterproofing. There's not much room inside for decorating; a couple of christmas ornaments and we'd have to move out! If we get our incinerating toilet by then maybe I'll see if I can find a nifty Christmas toilet seat cover!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom