Holy Cow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
Did anyone catch the pic of the humongous bull from Somerset, England on the TODAY SHOW this morning? His name is Chilli and weighs about 2750lbs!
Can you imagine how much milk if it was a heffer?
HOLY COW!!!!!

That's not a nice thought, quicksilver.......Chilli worked so hard to put on 2750 pounds to be a "superstar" and you're trying to emasculate him by imagining mammary glands on him?????..........you'll be meeting with his lawyers soon and in court soon, I promise.............jest kidding......

I can tell that y'all are not farm girls. :LOL:

Heifers don't give milk--a heifer is an young cow that has not yet given birth.

And Chilli is not a big cow--he is a bull. Cows are girls.

Cattle, on the other hand, can be girls or boys.

I saw the piece, too. He's 6' 6" tall. I can imagine that because one of our sons is that tall. WOW!!

His owner said he and a few other head of cattle were "dropped" at her place a few years ago. Folks "drop" kittens here a lot, but never a cow.

I can tell that y'all are not farm girls. :LOL:

Heifers don't give milk--a heifer is an young cow that has not yet given birth.

And Chilli is not a big cow--he is a bull. Cows are girls.

Cattle, on the other hand, can be girls or boys.

What's it matter, they're all bovines ;)

Either way.. he's humungoid !!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
Didn't look like any flab on that beast to me.

Yeh, they were just dropped off. Can you imagine?.......
........early morning, not quite dawn, your S.O. nudges you,
"Hon, do you hear that", "yeh, hon. It's just my stomach growling. Go back to sleep."
"No, dear. It's coming from outside".
"Oh, for the love of. I'll go check it out. I gotta get up
anyway in a minute."
So you slip on your scuffies, grab the flashlight, and shuffle out the front door, down the steps, then.........
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, sssllliiiidddddddeeeeeee and down, wack!!!!!!!
WHAT THE???????????????

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

HONEY>>>COULD YOU COME OUT HERE A MINUTE.........

Is this him? (did a Google for Chilli bull) Because if it is, this picture looks fake... was there a video on the Today Show? Gonna check YouTube I guess.

Attachments

• GiantCowBNPS_450x350.jpg
    GiantCowBNPS_450x350.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 150
Here's a link. They seem fairly real and having been in the graphics business for 10 years I can usually tell a fake picture.....but even I can be fooled.

No, not flab, but there is a lot of meat on those bones to keep him warm at night.

Is this him? (did a Google for Chilli bull) Because if it is, this picture looks fake... was there a video on the Today Show? Gonna check YouTube I guess.

Could be him, Jen. When they interviewed the lady who owns him, he stood way above her head. Our son is 6' 6" and towers over me and I'm 5' 8".

As for a video, they spent quite a few minutes interviewing his owner. I can't remember her name right now I was so amazed at how big the bull was. She said his sister, dropped off with him, was somewhat smaller. Maybe you could go to the Today Show's website and find the interview.

YEs, YES, YES, that's him!!! He was 6' 6" I think or something close to it. He did move around and Matt Lauer made a joke 'cause another regular sized bull was behind him and it looked as though "Chilli" was 2 headed for a moment.
But he's real.

I looked for a video of the show segment and came up with this. Scroll down to the day's stories or go to the "Pets" section and click on the first entry. Pretty interesting. Where's the beef?:LOL::angel:

Thanks! Wow! He's enormous. I wonder if it's something like a tumor affecting growth hormone like what happens with humans with acromegaly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom