Honey, I'm Home...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome back Kayelle! I read through the Cliff Notes version you linked to in your first post - wonderful! At least what you saw. Not sure my palate is adventurous enough to try all those different foods. I, too, will set the journal link to the side to catch up on later.

Now do tell, what is your NEXT trip you two are planning? :mrgreen:

Oooh, Kayelle....thank you for the link to your blog. I skimmed through it for now, but put it in my faves to look over in more detail. You've been on some exciting adventures, and I'll so enjoy reading about them! :)

Kayelle, I am now going back and spending the rest of the morning dark hours going through the pictures of each trip. You certainly have had some trips of a lifetime. Thank you so much for sharing. :angel:

I finally got around to reading your sweetie's account of your trip. That was a good read. Nice photos too. Thank you for sharing it.

Thanks Taxi, and thanks to all of you who checked out the story along with our other adventures. I can't even begin to describe how my life has been enriched by him and our life together.

Thanks Taxi, and thanks to all of you who checked out the story along with our other adventures. I can't even begin to describe how my life has been enriched by him and our life together.

Kayelle, if I have ever heard of a true love story, it is yours. God has certainly looked down on both of you with blessings galore.

It is our pleasure to travel along with you. :angel:

Thank you so very much Addie. I got teary reading your words. Our long time loving spouses both died around the same time and we are convinced they had a hand in the two us us finding each other. "Come grow old with me, the best is yet to be" is on a sign in our garden.

Thank you so very much Addie. I got teary reading your words. Our long time loving spouses both died around the same time and we are convinced they had a hand in the two us us finding each other. "Come grow old with me, the best is yet to be" is on a sign in our garden.

I think the two of you just might be right!. Certainly sounds like it. So when is the next trip we can all take. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom