Hoping for a heart for our oldest son's best friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quicksilver.................
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART

our boy is doing really well, thanks for asking.
as for me...................if I was better, I'd be twins;)
I'm perfect thank you for your concern

(((((((((((((((((((((((quicksilver))))))))))))))))))))

quicksilver.................
our boy is doing really well, thanks for asking.
as for me...................if I was better, I'd be twins;)
I'm perfect thank you for your concern

(((((((((((((((((((((((quicksilver))))))))))))))))))))

It's been almost a month. How are things with our boy?
What has he been up to?
No news/good news?

thanks for reminding me doll, I'm not at work so this is a perfect time to call the kid. I will and I'll report back, you're the best {{{{{{{QS}}}}}}}}}}.................

thanks QS and GWOTN, you guys are wonderful.
I called today as I was driving by his house, thought I'd stop if I found them/him home. No one answered the phone, so I left a voice mail.
They may be out and doing something good and fun or it might be a doctor apt. day, don't know. I did tell them that I am and we are all wishing him well and that we're sure he's doing great these days. Also said we're still praying for him and that he's never far from our thoughts. I said I'd call in the next day or two.

thanks for the reminder. I'll report back when he is home or when he or a family member answers.

calling him again right this minute, he'd better answer or else ;)

ok, got the kid, he's explaining way too much to me about everything with his defib that is being implanted instead of him carrying it around in a baggie type devise. he sounds perfect, dr. wants him to get up to 2 miles a day of walking in so he'll be strong enough for his body to not fight the machine that's going in him. I told him y'all want to wish him your support/love/prayers and he told me just now to tell you he loves you all, thanks you for all of your support of which he could not have made it or been alive without. He's kissing and hugging you all and you'd do it right back if you saw him, he is one handsome young man, but then, it's possible I'm a little biased.

his next dr. apt @ UCLA is in a week and a half for them to go over the surgery to implant this heart deal. I'll keep you abreast when he tells me more. gotta love the kid.......he was laughing so much when we talked just now, so good to hear 'him' do anything:heart:

ok, got the kid, he's explaining way too much to me about everything with his defib that is being implanted instead of him carrying it around in a baggie type devise. I told him y'all want to wish him your support/love/prayers and he told me just now to tell you he loves you all, thanks you for all of your support of which he could not have made it or been alive

his next dr. apt @ UCLA is in a week and a half for them to go over the surgery to implant this heart deal. I'll keep you abreast when he tells me more. gotta love the kid.......he was laughing so much when we talked just now, so good to hear 'him' do anything:heart:

Thanks for the update. God bless him, and you both, and the doctors.
Is there a calendar type thing in here, the forum, to remind us, once we know the exact day, to put a vigil
on the day before and thru the day of, for him?
I know we have a calendar for food events.

Thanks for the update. God bless him, and you both, and the doctors.
Is there a calendar type thing in here, the forum, to remind us, once we know the exact day, to put a vigil
on the day before and thru the day of, for him?
I know we have a calendar for food events.
I don't know about that, the calendar thing.
But I'll try to remind as soon as I find out the date, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom