House Hunting and Hopeful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little good news, there are now only two offers on the table. Given that our offer is so much above the asking price I think we have a really good chance of getting this house. I'm still pr#ying that we get it. If we do it was meant to be. If not , well, that was meant to be too.

Best wishes to you and your family. May all you wish for be yours. And as Ub said, when one door closes another will open.Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. I know the power of these as I've had some myself.
kadesma

The real estate agent called while I was out today and it took me forever to get in tough with her once I got home, all of 15 minutes or so. Turns out she just needed my social security number. She did find out that there are two really good offers on the table, one of which is ours. So I don't expect to hear anything until next week at the earliest. Oh, this is nerve wracking. Keep praying.

Hope it turns ounthe way you want it to. Everything happens for a reason, Whatever the outcome I wish you the best.

WE got the house! I posted pictures of the house and the kitchen in the members photos. Thanks so much for all of your support! We close next month.

Congrats!!!!
I am happy it went fast, we did this last year and gave up after 5 months of the bank sitting on it.

Congrats!!!!
I am happy it went fast, we did this last year and gave up after 5 months of the bank sitting on it.
Nachef, the same thing happened to us last fall when we tried to buy on a short sale, but in our case the seller's real estate agent lied and stalled and otherwise screwed with us. She actually told our agent " I don't follow the rules, I make the rules." So we were stuck until after the end of the year. Now the bank owns that house outright and it has not yet hit the market again. In the mean time we found this house last Friday and here we are now less than a week later with a signed acceptance from the bank. But of course this time it was not a short sale, it was a foreclosure. And, it is in a better location, has more space in the house where we need it and was a great deal less money. How happy am I?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations...your prayers have been answered.Feels go doesn't it?
kadesma:)

I am happy for you!

After we stopped negotiating with the bank they came back and said they would accept the deal. Too late for us though, we waited another 8 months and found a house in a better location for us and are very happy!

BTW, the house looks nice!

WE got the house! I posted pictures of the house and the kitchen in the members photos. Thanks so much for all of your support! We close next month.

cONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your prayers have been answered.....now remember the thank you prayer.

Thanks for sharing your happy outcome with us all -- it's so good to have some happy news in the midst of so much upheaval.

Thanks Guys, and btw the first thing I did was say a thank you prayer! How could I not be thankful?

Just checked out your photos -- boy! do you have cupboards! But joesfolk, you didn't tell us you were moving to the White House. :)

:LOL: Good one. Actually the house is very light blue. I've been living in a "mobile home" for so long I just can't wait to stretch out a little, and have two, count'em two bathrooms (I have a teenager). And by the way if anyone tells you that living in a mobile home is living ...well, it's impolite to call someone a liar. I'm so looking forward to filling the basement shelves with my home canned goods. And I'm busy trying to figure out where to put everything. When I moved in here DH was already here for years and hates to have anything moved. I mean it's a real fight. So I am looking forward to arranging the house in a manner befitting the woman of the house. Imagine being able to put things in the kitchen where they make sense!

I am really happy for you that things worked out for you. May all your wishes come true.

Back
Top Bottom