How about a Chemistry Set Spice Rack....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does anyone actually use a pasta measurer thingy?

i thought it was more for looking through, then chucking back in the junk drawer.

does anyone actually use a pasta measurer thingy?

i thought it was more for looking through, then chucking back in the junk drawer.
I used to use one. It works well for spaghetti or spaghettini. I have a hard time finding those in organic wholewheat. Nowadays I just eyeball half a 500 gram package for the two of us and expect leftovers.

My pasta measuring thingy is in the junk drawer. I dump a half box of spaghetti into the water, and also plan on leftovers.

did you look through it first, dawg?

if not, it's a useless gadget that frank asks everyone to send to kathleen... :cool:

Yes, daily I look through it. Then I put it back in the junque drawer...

Do you keep your scale on the counter, bakechef? Mine is on the bottom shelf of a lower cabinet and it's a hassle to get to sometimes.

I keep it out on the counter because I use it a lot for baking. I also weigh out my yogurt every morning so my tub doesn't turn into 2-3 servings :LOL:

I have very limited counter space so the only appliances that have earned the right to sit out all the time are my Kitchenaid, coffee machine, and scale.

Back
Top Bottom