How Did Your Team Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy M. said:
The future Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots will be defeating the Denver Broncos on national TV at 8:00 PM tonight Eastern time (check you local listings).

OOPS! Denver 17, New England 7. :angry:

Well, you don't need to be undefeated to go to the Super Bowl...:mrgreen:

Sadly our Bucs are 0-3. Really concerned about Chris Simms, though. They never should have let him finish when he was obviously in pain, etc. Sham on Jon Gruden. He is certainly no Tony Dungy.
By the way, the Colts won! Yea, Colts. All the way this year.

Pro? I don't a "team." College? I dunno. They were kinda winning sometime on Saturday, but other than that I don't have any idea. Guess I should check.

lyndalou said:
Really concerned about Chris Simms, though. They never should have let him finish when he was obviously in pain, etc. Sham on Jon Gruden.
I'm with you on that one. A ruptured spleen is no light thing. He's out a minimum of 6-8 wks, from what the prelims say.

amber said:
Wow, finally a pats fan!:LOL: Not that I like football much, but I do support my team!

My youngest is a Patriots freak!!! You should here the yelling in my house when each team plays. I even had to make him a logo for his car in color. He absolutely hates the Cowboys!!:LOL:

Carolina Panthers FINALLY won one, and didnt go the dreaded, "bad luck" 3 & 0, Ive heard that if a team goes 3 & 0 at the beginning of the season, its bad luck for the rest of the season. Way to go Panthers !! Woohoo !

I AM SO ASHAMED :(
MY TEAM LOST AGAIN,THEY HAVEN'T WON ANY GAMES YET...
(TAMPA BAY)

ON A CHEERY NOTE, THE CHICAGO BEARS QB, (REX GROSSMAN)
PLAYED FOR THE FLA. GATORS, WHICH RIGHT NOW ARE RANKED 5TH
IN THE NATION, AND MY FAVE. COLLEGE TEAM :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom