How do your bathroom products taste?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reveal

I can now 'reveal' what bothers me most! When I clean my brother's bathroom and the brush I am using sprays it on my glasses and my mouth! yep, pretty awful! I don't know if I tasted it or not but it sure was all over. I try to protect myself when I do clean it but seems I can't get it clean if I just don't scrub hard and get it on me. This is so revolting, I hate admitting it. what else could I do? they don't make disposable toilets, exactly what I wish I could do. I just don't have clue how his toilet can get so bad. Now his floor is another problem. I am upset when I clean and after I clean. I do use some kind of toilet bowl cleaner.

Well, you asked if I tasted bathroom products and I can honestly say I have gotten more than a taste. Wonder if some cleaning lady could tell me how she does it? do you think they get sprayed too?

I once had a slightly fraught experience involving my sister and some bathroom products. Every time she visits she finds room for improvement - the curtains are the wrong shape, the ceiling has too many paw prints, the refrigdterator has not enough tinned artichokes and so on. Any of you with sisters will be aware of the class of carry-on.

On this particular invasion my sister discovered a cache of strawberry-scented wax ornaments which some hated or obscure relative had bestowed upon us by way of a "gift". They had obviously recieved an unwanted bag of these articles and had decided to display their altruism by distributing them in our direction.

The intention of the manufacturers was that these articles should be placed in an oil burner of the type available from merchants of the "hippie" persuasion - these oil burners are usually to be found in the company of beaded curtains, lava lamps, books about the healing properties of lapsang souchong and so on.

My sister, who shall remain aimless, discovered the bag of strawberry scented wax affairs secreted in the bathroom cupboard.

Several hours later she emerged exhausted from the bathroom, her skin worn to a shine and whining,

"Ye've terrible hard water here. I can't get this soap to lather at all."

Some people are born stupid; others have stupidity thrust upon them. Then there are sisters...

Well, you asked if I tasted bathroom products and I can honestly say I have gotten more than a taste. Wonder if some cleaning lady could tell me how she does it? do you think they get sprayed too?

My question is, why are you in fact cleaning your brothers toilet?:ermm: Cant he do that nasty chore himself?:glare:

My question is, why are you in fact cleaning your brothers toilet?:ermm: Cant he do that nasty chore himself?:glare:

My brothers have all had someone that did this job for them. I doubt if they ever cleaned t oilet unless in service. There the rule made them do it. Since they have all had women to clean up t hey just normally think that it will get done. The one brother who is disabled does have excuse broken thigh bone and c ollar bone.but I know for fact that he could be more considerate about certain things. No matter how awful it looks, it doesn't bother him. However, I really feel ashamed about it if someone visits him and sees how unsightly it looks. He does still have his mind and eyes so just ignoring things is what he does. When I try to clean anything of his it is extra hard because if I could keep up wi th things the way it should be would be much better.

But it bothers me when it sprays in my face. I wish I could show him how it feels but then he might not care. We are not alike he tells me what bothers me doesn't affect him. How can he be like this?

No one in the family wants to mess with him cause they know how he is. If they tell him something he ignores them too. Wooden head like our father. Is this German stubbornness? When he was young guy he looked like Arnold. Only brother favored our father who was better looking than Arnold. Maybe that is why he acts this way. All the ladies were crazy about him. Maybe not being German has anything to do with it. My brothers always had women calling which used to bother me.

Sorry, my mind st arting to wander again. Thanks for your concern. How would you handle it?

I think, if I was in your situation and had to clean it I would use a surgical mask to stop the splashes getting in my mouth. I have no clue where one can buy surgical masks. Do you?:)

Good idea! Will have to take time to go to store that handles all items for people who are in need of walkers, braces, etc. got to go there whenever he wants to try something else to assist him. I am sure they have masks there and probably good idea since I really have no other choice. I wish I could get rid of feeling of resentment. Just know others want to ignore this problem. But if they find it dirty y ou know who they think isn't working? Real crazy. My family. There are times I just can't make it.

Thanks Mel for your concern. Guess you would take time to make it easier and more sanitary.

boy, yous guys really need to come to new jersey, the "flavors and frangrances" capitol of the world.

there's a spot on route 80, near where route 17 intersects it approximately 5 miles west of the gw bridge, where there is a distinctly different aroma wafting through the air almost every day. recently, on consecutive days, i've smelled bubble gum, strawberry, butterscotch, vanilla, cherry, root beer, roses, lilac, manure, and rotten eggs.

i've never had the urge to taste any bathroom product outside of tooth paste, knowing that these flavors/fragrances are created by people in lab coats and hair nets, shortly after the petrochemical trucks have made their delivery. :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom