How do your bathroom products taste?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mel!

Sous Chef
I have some soap that looks and smells like strawberry candy. I couldnt resist tasting it. Yuck!:ermm:

Have you ever tasted your bathroom products.

Mel

Funny you should mention this. A few years ago we were in the mall. I love when stores leave out samples for you to try ( chips, dips, bread.... whatever). So we were walking around, and sure enough , on a display in front of this one store were these small dishes with those little ' dip spreading knives' in them. The dishes were filled with wonderfully colored dip-like "stuff". So, stupid me didnt look at which store it was, I just assumed it was food. Thank God I was with my wife, because she saw the look in my eye as I approached this sample table, looking for the crackers to spread the 'dip' on, when she called out " no no, dont try that", and pulled me away. It turns out it was one of those body-bath places and it was some kind of facial cream or whatever. She still teases me about that day. Honestly, she should have let me go ahead and try it. She then would have had even a better story to teast me about.

After my sons funeral the reception was held in a museum one of the guests was spitting out a biscuit with a horrible expression on his face as terribly sad as i was it did make me smile. because he was trying to eat a prop.

I have some soap that looks and smells like strawberry candy. I couldnt resist tasting it. Yuck!:ermm:

Mel

Now there's a question you don't hear everyday. :huh:

Lee

Not intentionally no. Let me be the first to tell you Irish Spring doesn't taste anywhere near as good as it smells.

I tasted quite a variety of bar soaps as a young lad. A lot of the words I was "experimenting" with as a youngster were on my Moms "bad list"

And yes-it was exactly like "Ralphie" in "A Christmas Story" :LOL:

Mel

Don't feel bad, I stopped buying Beggin Strips for my dog because I thought I'd dive into the bag one day. :pig:

I tasted quite a variety of bar soaps as a young lad. A lot of the words I was "experimenting" with as a youngster were on my Moms "bad list"

And yes-it was exactly like "Ralphie" in "A Christmas Story" :LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I ate a lot of soap, too, as a child. Sadly, it didn't cure me of my "potty mouth".

When my dad was little, if they couldn't find him they knew where to look. They would find him under the bed eating toothpaste!

My cousin used to like the taste of shampoo.

My daughter learned, as a pre-teen, that she didn't like the taste of Palmolive Liquid! (Talking back, not cussing).

I haven't tried any bathroom products, that I can recall, but I did try unsweetened baker's chocolate and vanilla. Definitely not good by themselves!

:)Barbara

Don't feel bad, I stopped buying Beggin Strips for my dog because I thought I'd dive into the bag one day. :pig:

So im not the only one huh.. I always thought those bacon strips in the cookie jar was grandmas idea of hiding them from me. I guess i was wrong.

i don't generally consume bleach cleaner or soap, though i love to smell them.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom