How full are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not full at all, actually I under ate if anything. Not sure why, but since it was just DH and I, I did not fix as much as if having people over. Plus got a 4 mile run in yesterday. So feel good so far today!

Sorry your feeling a blah... but it sounds like you had a great time!!!

Pretty full... Paul made me a wonderful poached egg on toast for breakfast. I think I'll skip lunch. : )

Since we ate the big meal at 1:30, and didn't have dinner, I woke up and had a turkey sandwich, spread with my cranberry-orange-apple compote. Yum!
Roadfix, I'm so sorry that you had to go to work today - especially whilst feeling the effects of last night's fun!

The chefs are almost done making your much-needed coffee..............
coffeezq9.jpg

I definitely ate plenty! We had the good fortune to spend Thanksgiving with kitchenelf, her husband, and her wonderful friends again. Isabella (the most adorable dachshund in the world!) kisses as good as ever! The food was wonderful, and we had such a good time. I took pictures but will have to post them later, as I left the camera in the car.

:)Barbara

I spent so much time picking at things as I cooked, that when all was done, I just got out of the way - My family eats like Barbarians! (But I love em' anyway)

Friday was much the same, picked at leftovers and watched the Huskers (Take that Colorado!)

I'm turkeyed out. I'm craving a Pizza.....or tacos.....anything but turkey!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom