How is Buddy (Maverick) doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well he better get a move on.
He was given the next photo post by the last correct guesser.
Now if that isn't incentive.... :LOL:

I know that they do a lot of open heart surgery now, but still it's no walk in the park..He needs our good thoughts and prayers now more than before..Of course, knowing all of you, the good thoughts and prayers are beating down the doors of that hospital..He will be back with us soon, I pray.

kadesma

I know that they do a lot of open heart surgery now, but still it's no walk in the park..He needs our good thoughts and prayers now more than before..Of course, knowing all of you, the good thoughts and prayers are beating down the doors of that hospital..He will be back with us soon, I pray.

kadesma
I wish there was some way we all could send him get well cards or something.

He did post the name of the hospital that he was in, so if we don't here from him in a few days, I guess we could ask admin to ask the hospital on our collective behalves. As he was going to be in ICU for a few days, they probably don't allow wireless laptops in there in case it interferes with the equipment. Maybe on the weekend we may hear something. He knows we are all sending him our best.

He did post the name of the hospital that he was in, so if we don't here from him in a few days, I guess we could ask admin to ask the hospital on our collective behalves. As he was going to be in ICU for a few days, they probably don't allow wireless laptops in there in case it interferes with the equipment. Maybe on the weekend we may hear something. He knows we are all sending him our best.
oh I must have missed that post . :ermm:

I think you're right Bilby I'm pretty sure its in the recruiting one.

You're welcome but I wouldn't put much faith in my "thinks"!!!!
There's a whole lot of loose screws rattling around up there!!!!

Cos you posted about your DH reading DC while he was away, I saw the recruiting thread, so I checked and he is in MacNeal Hospital, IL, assuming he hasn't crossed state borders (and I remembered where he is from correctly)!!

img_558132_0_3aeeea3bed4e6a4744811d2a27b09e3e.gif

Back
Top Bottom