I've gotten a few of these and have found that 99% of the time the person forward it to all there email friends did not even check to see if it was correct!
I have also found that in most cases they contain only 1 or 2% truth and the other 98% is hot air.
First thing you need to do is do your own research before passing it on to friends....cause if you are wrong you may get some nasty return emails
I always refer to snopes
before I forward anything! Maybe someone can post the entire link as I am to new to do this. Just enter info into the search box and you will find it on there as they keep it up to date.