How much are you paying for gas where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW... never thought we would see the day where gas is under $2 again. I have not filled up in a month, so no clue what gas is going for at the moment in our area.

Was $1.95 yesterday. I will be filling up tomorrow while I'm out!!

WOW!!!!!

A friend of mine told me months and months ago that gas prices would drop just before elections to keep the american people happy... looks like he was right!

Lets just hope that they dont rocket back up after the elections :ermm:

$1.43 here today. Hooray! I have to drive into Paducah (30 miles) tomorrow and will need gas by then. Hope it's still that price...or lower.:)

My little car's tank only holds 14 gallons and I've been getting 30 mpg so far. When I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving it averaged 34 mpg. Yeah!!!!

Wow! The National Avg is under $2...I think....In the $1.70's maybe
As of yesterday the National Average was $1.75 which is what I paid the day before. If I was not so lazy and would have driven a few miles further I probably could have gotten it for $1.60ish.

Ours is at 1.45 right now.....I read in the news it could go down as low as a dollar soon!! I'll believe THAT when I see it!

I just seen 89 octain gas for $1.51 a gallon today.
Gee, it's so cheap they're practically giving it away:LOL:
Yeah, whatever. We'll see how much they gouge us for our heating oil and natural gas this winter:glare:

Really wishing we hadn't filled the heating oil when we did this fall... we paid about $4.50 a gallon.... I think it's about $2.50 now.
:(
I think I paid 1.68 yesterday? our gas stations got sneaky over thanksgiving and hiked it up about 10-15 cents, now its back where it was before.

Back
Top Bottom