How much are you paying for gas where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The current price is $3.79/$3.78 here but with the weekend rolling in that'll change. What stinks is you never know if they will lower it or raise it.

We're down to $3.58

At issue is the prices per barrel have dropped by 25% yet gas prices have not dropped by the same percentage. One of the local DJ's calls that "Oil Company Math."

I don't know how much it is where I live, but here in Schaumburg, Illinois we paid $3.97 a week ago. When I heard, Thursday, that oil had gone up that day over $5 a barrel (they said because of the Russia/Georgia conflict) I knew it would be up the next day, and I was right. We paid $4.17 or $4.19 a gallon yesterday at the same station.

:huh:Barbara

I think they have us right where they want us...did you ever think we'd be saying "Thank goodness gas is $3.50 a gallon".

As our gas has been $3.35 for a little over a week, I thought, ok, that's all it's gonna do, I went ahead and filled up yesterday morning. Yeah, well, yesterday on the way home, $3.29!! lol
Oh well, hopefully it goes down more by the time I need to fill up again.

I almost did that Miss Stacy...I saw $3.39 and was tempted to fill up my truck...35 gallons at least...but I limped on home rolling the dice it would drop a few more pennies...I haven't been back to civilization to see if my gamble paid off! We'll see.

Well we pay about 8 dollars a gallon here in France. Nothing extraordinary, it's always been high here. That's why most people drive little cars, walk and take public transportation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom