How much are you paying for gas where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dh went to Giant Eagle yesterday and it was 2.35. We had discounts from groceries of 1.30 so he paid 1.05 a gallon!

I have to get gas today and Giant Eagle is at 2.15 today so I'll go there.

Barb

$0.94 a litre here! woohoo. It hasn't been that low in ages. For the americans, that is $3.55 a gallon

Some of you gas is about 2.50 a gallon, we haven't had gas that cheap in over 5 years. 2.50 a gallon is 0.66 a litre.

I really feel for people who are overseas, like europe, they are paying out the wazoo.

Dh went to Giant Eagle yesterday and it was 2.35. We had discounts from groceries of 1.30 so he paid 1.05 a gallon!

I have to get gas today and Giant Eagle is at 2.15 today so I'll go there.

Barb

Hey Barb,

Na, na, na,na, na! I got 30 gallons of gas yesterday for FREE! I had $3.73/gallon in discounts. (I buy Home Depot gift cards in $500 increments. Bought two of them in the past week because of increased work load) I now have $1.38 discount, but will be buying another $500 card on Friday, which will give me $2.38.

Joe

Hey Barb,

Na, na, na,na, na! I got 30 gallons of gas yesterday for FREE! I had $3.73/gallon in discounts. (I buy Home Depot gift cards in $500 increments. Bought two of them in the past week because of increased work load) I now have $1.38 discount, but will be buying another $500 card on Friday, which will give me $2.38.

Joe

Okay smartie you beat me! :LOL: That's really a great deal, good for you. Your van probably takes all of 30 gallons. It ticks me off that between Dh's car and a 5 gallon can he only topped 20 gallons. I wish they would let you save the balance for another car. Hopefully when we buy our gift cards for Christmas they'll go back to 20 cents off for $50 spent.

Barb

I haven't seen the price of gas here today, but lately it has mostly been in the $2.60s. A couple places were around $2.57.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom