How much do you pay at the pump??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Middie's thread on higher gas prices was interesting and I was wondering, with everyone scattered all over, what do you pay for gas?
Our gas down here in nowhere land is $2.24 a gallon.
It will go down to $2.14 and then back up again. The most it has been so far is $2.48.

I have to convert liters to gallons. If I am not mistaken we are paying $3.71/US gallon.

Gas went up today, to $2.599/gallon US. It jumped up from $2.469/gallon US just today. Gas prices here are alway 10¢/gallon higher than elsewhere in Southern MI, and I can't remember why.

I've noticed lately, that, the price at the pump goes up, holds high for a couple days, go down a little for about 24 hours, then shoots up again, higher than what it was. It's been doing this now for 2 weeks. I have no idea when, or if, it's going to end.

AllenMI said:
Gas went up today, to $2.599/gallon US. It jumped up from $2.469/gallon US just today. Gas prices here are alway 10¢/gallon higher than elsewhere in Southern MI, and I can't remember why.

I've noticed lately, that, the price at the pump goes up, holds high for a couple days, go down a little for about 24 hours, then shoots up again, higher than what it was. It's been doing this now for 2 weeks. I have no idea when, or if, it's going to end.

When I went to the store this morning, it is $2.36 now.
Your right, it's been doing this for about 2 months here. Gas pump roller coaster.

Well, this morning, I was headed to work, and I saw several different prices for gas. I was really interested in seeing what the Admiral station was, as they "usually" are the last to raise prices, and the first to drop. Well, their price was $2.569/gallon US. However, the Clark station across the street apparently NEVER went up, and were doing land-run business with gas at $2.459/gallon US. A quarter-mile south, a BP station was completely vacant with $2.599/gallon US posted.

When I came home, most stations were at $2.569/gallon US, while the one Admiral station was now down to $2.459/gallon US, and the Clark station was unchanged.

They are outrageous for this area and I don't see an end in site.

Danville, IL averaging 2.38 a gallon
Covington, IN averaging 2.49 a gallon

I certainly can't understand what is going on, but I'm afraid there is going to be a real problem if prices don't settle down.I think we are all going to feel the pinch very shortly.

Personaly I want to move out of this state. For gas it's not good. I feel for the people who live in California. It's worse

It was $2.59.9 at Costco today. That's less then other gas stations in the area of Sacramento Ca.
$2.79.9 for the higer grade.

Back
Top Bottom