How old is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a young man everyone thought I was much older than my years; now I'm 66 and everyone thinks I'm nearer fifty........go figure. Oh! and we were blessed with the birth of grandchild number ELEVEN (Abagail, 7 lbs, 11 oz - Tues 2/17). Oldest of three great-grandchildren just turned two, and my #2 daughter (who is old enough to know better!) is expecting in early May. Her fourth.

I will be 40 in June. Typing that is almost sending me into shock.:ohmy: I always considered people who are 40 to be 'those old folk'.

Was I arrogant or what when I was young. I thought I was better than the 40 year olds. More beautiful, smarter, faster...... I used to think it about the 30 year olds 15 years ago.:ermm:

Old enough to know better and wished I didn't....
As you can see I am "DC's Grandma" so take it from there.:LOL:

These are OLD, but still apply!!
I'm older than DIRT!
Life time warrnties don't interest me!
I don't even buy green Bananas!

On Pearl Harbor Day, I was 11 years old.

Charlie

I remember talking to my sister (5 years younger than me) when I was about to have a birthday (around 20) and her saying "gosh you're old". I was a bit gobsmacked.

I am very new to this site but I do enjoy eating and cooking good food. Talking of ages I am 83

I'm 63....

"Wish I Didn't Know Now What I Didn't Know Then"

"Youth is Wasted on the Young"

"Old Enough to know Better...... But Don't !"

I am 43, and to me it's not a big deal. A number is a number, it's about what's inside and how you feel. As for how I act? Hmm, I act 43 on most days! :)

When I was young and in my prime, I could do these things most any old time

But now I'm old and stiff as a pole, I can't do these things to save my soul!!

I have to make some concessions to my advancing years

I am 25 .. still very young and learning to cooking

I'm not one who usually gives advice, but i'll give you this big hint; first, learn to stick to a recipe....... it took me a decade of eating ruined dishes before I learned this lesson.

I recently celebrated the 35th anniversary of my 29th birthday. Life is short and time is a thief, so enjoy it while you can.

later

Just reached the ripe age of 82 , the 6th of this month.
Sometimes I have to say, "aging is not for sissies"....LOL
Other times, I can look in the mirror and say...."not too bad"....ROFL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom