How old is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 50 but I really don't think age matters. You're only as old a you feel. Somedays I feel 30 :bb: ....and somedays I feel 80.....:unsure:

Older than dirt and, today, I feel older than that.:ohmy:

Got yo self to the liquor cabinet...got the bottle of Bourbon...put it in da ice box...about sun down it will be ready!! Pour 4 oz in a fruit jar...Sip slowly --
By good dark you'll feel 25 .......:LOL:

Enjoy and Have Fun!!

...You're only as old a you feel. Somedays I feel 30 :bb: ....and somedays I feel 80.....:unsure:
I know what you mean!

I'm 51 and would never say I was younger. I'd rather people think I am a young looking 51 than to think I am an old looking 29!

:)Barbara

Not sure I understand some of the posts. Doesn't this say she is 18? Anyway, I am 70, and I have wines that I bought on release that are older then 18.

I am so glad you posted. I was beginning to think I was the grandmother of all posters. I will be 69 in May. Glad to know there is someone older than me. Who cares if anyone knows how old I am? I'm not ashamed to admit it or tell it.
People have told me I look 68. :ROFLMAO:

When I was 18, the age of the original poster, computers, forums and sites of any kind weren't even dreamed of. You made phone call on a dial phone, period. We had 3 channels on TV, NBC, CBS and ABC. and in black and white. Now I REALLY feel bad.

Come on guys, I think it's interesting to note everyone's age. It gives us a little knowledge about who we are. Helps us to understand the nature of their posts. I like knowing a little more about the people I interact with. Is there anyone older than 70?

It also depends on time of day. 5am I'm 22.... 9pm..... 82!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom