How old is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, so here's your intro stuff. And where some of our vanity is less willing to give up our age, most of us give up our location.
I notice yours is missing.......................... Care to share?

Hello :)
I'm Jasmin,18years old and my native language is actually german.The reason why I joined this forum is though,that I like english and I'm actually good at it.
Well I'm quite a serious person,a bit impatient(Who said a bit?)and I get angry very easily.Other then that I'm pretty warm hearted,though I can be cold at times.
I love spicy food and sweets.:3

quicksilver/53 and any other # on Mischief Night! ;)

Old enough to know better, young enough to still not care anyway...:LOL:

My age is wrong on here cause I accidentally clicked on the wrong year, I am actually 36 but it says 38.

I swear it... honest ya gotta believe me, it is the wife that is 38!! No one is every gonna believe me LOL, but if you look at my user name it is the day and year I was born... 22nd of September 1972.

Got yo self to the liquor cabinet...got the bottle of Bourbon...put it in da ice box...about sun down it will be ready!! Pour 4 oz in a fruit jar...Sip slowly --
By good dark you'll feel 25 .......:LOL:

Enjoy and Have Fun!!
:LOL: and the girls get prettier at closing time;)

I will not tell a lie so.....

I can't say cause what I would say would tend to incriminate me.

I am so glad you posted. I was beginning to think I was the grandmother of all posters. I will be 69 in May. Glad to know there is someone older than me. Who cares if anyone knows how old I am? I'm not ashamed to admit it or tell it.
People have told me I look 68. :ROFLMAO:

When I was 18, the age of the original poster, computers, forums and sites of any kind weren't even dreamed of. You made phone call on a dial phone, period. We had 3 channels on TV, NBC, CBS and ABC. and in black and white. Now I REALLY feel bad.

Come on guys, I think it's interesting to note everyone's age. It gives us a little knowledge about who we are. Helps us to understand the nature of their posts. I like knowing a little more about the people I interact with. Is there anyone older than 70?
Awe come n you look much younger when I almost saw you over Christmas.:)

Here's a story, when my middle son was 12, we were using the regular phone and he wanted to make a phone call. You know how 12 year olds are, they have to make IMPORTANT calls. I told him he could use the phone in the living room, it was rotary dial. He could not figure out how it worked!

I'm 39.99 + shipping and handling. Or it's in my profile.:LOL:
~bliss

How did I miss this thread? It is a hoot.

I'm 29 again (no really 42 but shhhh - keep that on the down low)

Back
Top Bottom