How tall are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem
ppl have been making that mistake in person alot!
When i started working at Montanas when i was 14
they thought i was 12
now they think im 15

pdswife said:
I used to be 5 feet 3 inches but... now I'm 5 feet 4 1/4 inch.

as for poundage... NOB

Hey I am the same height as you are now PDs! I value that quarter inch too! Dh is 6ft so I wonder how tall our kids will be. Jess is the same height as me already and she is not yet 15.

5' 7", 105 lbs., although height varies from 5'5".5"- 5'.8", depending who weighs/heights me.

I'm five feet 1-1/2 inch, 105lbs.

kadesma:ohmy: And I swore I'd never tell!!

I am 165cm-54kg/5'6''-121lbs. Pretty balanced I reckon, especially considering that I spend 10-12 hours at a gym every week and have much more muscle tissues than average. (I am also adept at fitboxe and body combat, so Gobo it will be a good idea that you will be nice to me:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just kidding)

I'm 186cm and 90Kg and by Chinese standards I'm a big foreigner. Of course by American standards i'm pretty skinny.

Um, I'll tell you how tall I am and that's it!

5 feet, five and a half inches.

Exactly half way between my parents...

goboenomo said:
soooo manny short ppl :P
do you all smoke and drink coffee on a regular basis by any chance?

Wow, goboenomo, that's pretty insensitive..:( You're young so I'll mark that comment to inexperience dealing with people and their feelings. However, being so close to high school science, I'd figure somewhere along the line you'd have had a class in biology that outlined that genetics plays more into height and weight than smoking or coffee.

No question about that. My husband's family are mainly around the five foot mark, yep, even his dad, so he is a giant in his family at five foot 8 inches. Who knows what line our children if we have any, will go along.

I think it is just an issue of youth VeraBlue....people learn, but through mistakes.

VeraBlue said:
Wow, goboenomo, that's pretty insensitive..:( You're young so I'll mark that comment to inexperience dealing with people and their feelings..

My thoughts, too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom